• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Clickbank

imraxstar

Oct 27, 2020
How many of you promote clickbank products.
I have seen most of the products are crappy and useless, which no one wants to buy, but still people sell them due to money greed.
What is your experience?
Should i promote my products there.
If i promoted my product there, what is the chance that affilaites promote my product.
I am creating a really good product.

LOL. I think not all of them are junk. But it's irrelevant though. If you have a really good product, you can leverage their affiliates to boost the sales. Or if you can secure yourself with the contact of the super affiliates there, then you don't really have to join clickbank. Just create your own affiliate program for it and lobby those guys (have a jv, team up, or anything else) to sell your products.

The caveat is that you have to get in touch with those sh** guys. And most of them are really arrogant. LOL.

You have to do tons lobbying to get their ass moving. Also, they'll come out with a new product like yours in the matter of few days or weeks and they'll sell theirs, not yours. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I have seen so many people selling garbage products and then they flaunt this is how much they make in one day or one week.
There are so many useless youtube creators, who are promoting useless products. What do you think about them?
Also what is your opinion about Gumroad?

I am looking for a software like JV Zoo or clickbank , I want to build it for someone, do we have any alternative alike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock