What's new
  • Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

Cleanco v3.1.0 - a template of the cleaning company Wordpress

Status
Not open for further replies.

usteres

Reaction score

A beautiful and ultra flexible WordPress theme for a cleaning company, maid and service company. Cleanco is also very suitable for other corporate categories. Packed with everything you need to run your site without any problems! Powerful and convenient theme options, visual layout, custom post and portfolio - all within a single integrated interface!

DEMO: FREE DEMO

Free Theme: Download

22 October 2019 – Ver 3.1.0

- Bug fixing
  • [UPDATED] Essential Grid 2.3.3
  • [UPDATED] Revolution Slider 6.1.2

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please do not promote your website for backlinks. This is not allowed. Remove your posts. Read Forum Rules Before Posting.

usteres

Reaction score
Please do not promote your website for backlinks. This is not allowed. Remove your posts. Read Forum Rules Before Posting.
I am not promoting I am giving the script if I upload it to another site they delete it for that I upload it to a personal hosting so that it is not deleted

Reaction score
I am not promoting I am giving the script if I upload it to another site they delete it for that I upload it to a personal hosting so that it is not deleted
Please upload it on mega and then share a link. Ask the administrator to create a resource if it doesn't exist. That is the way to post here. Do not promote your website.

Jano

Tech Guru
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Reaction score
Thread closed, user warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member