• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ChatBot for WordPress v9.1.0 Premium Trusted Plugins

Status
Not open for further replies.

saeedms

Banned User
Sep 4, 2019
Get the Best ChatBot Plugin for WordPress – WPBot More Leads, Conversions and Satisfied customers! WPBot is the first & only WordPress Integrated, Plug n’ Play ChatBot that can improve user engagement, provide support, answer questions & increase conversions!WPBot is an easy to use, native WordPress ChatBot plugin. You can use WPBot as a plug n' play ChatBot without any technical knowledge at all. ... You can also integrate this ChatBot for WordPress with Google's Dialogflow and give it AI and natural language processing powers and disable the built-in features.

Feature :
  • We greet your feedback and new feature offers for this chatbot!
  • We want to promote the features of this chatbot based on your feedback and ideas.
  • Let us understand if you have any problems or should take help with this chatbot from the comments section.
  • Setting up and activating will start displaying chatbots at the front end.
  • Edit all languages from the Language Center area.
  • Go to the AP Quote menu to adjust settings.

Seriously !

Damn smart man! . . Giving you time till your next visit to remove this + other self-site promotion post yourself . . .
Else, on 11th mint, you're BANNED .

• Angry
Reactions: saeedms
Now i do remove all post to your Forums .bye:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I had given you full 1 day of time , You didn't listen . . . you called me "Bullshit" & started creating other posts with bit.ly redirection to your site . . . .

Seriously ! This much DUMB ? Try over-smartness somewhere else & call staff team "bullshit" on those cheap places . . . No place here for you .
BANNED . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock