• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Chat GPY - AI Chat NodeJS

Chat GPY - AI Chat NodeJS 27 January 2023

No permission to download

Evan'as

May 6, 2022
Minimukas submitted a new resource:

Chat GPY - AI Chat NodeJS - Look no further than Chat GPY, the artificial intelligence chat bot trained by OpenAI powered by GPT

preview-xl.jpg
Looking for an intelligent and engaging chat companion? Look no further than Chat GPY, the artificial intelligence chat bot trained by OpenAI powered by GPT-3 technology. With its powerful human-like conversational capabilities, Chat GPY can answer a wide range of questions and engage in meaningful dialogue. From answering basic science and life questions to composing emails, writing essays, and even coding and gaming, Chat GPY is a versatile and...

Read more about this resource...

Can you please tell me guys, what is the difference between the Official ChatGPT and the other API based model... Why someone will use these applications, when you can use the original one for free. I don't get the logic behind it.

Can you please tell me guys, what is the difference between the Official ChatGPT and the other API based model... Why someone will use these applications, when you can use the original one for free. I don't get the logic behind it.
Using chatgpt Api to make another chatgpt makes no sense. But using it to make AI content writers or something like that is intended and expected.

There is another very important and useful use case.

Chatgpt offers extension Api by using which you can train chatgpt in your specific field. For example, you are machin manufacturer and you want to train chatgpt on the information about your machines, you will need to provide information in text format and train chatgpt model so that your client can talk to chatgpt to get the information about your machine.

I have not used it yet, but check out the pricing. It is very competitive. If this model succeed, you can see this as an immediate replacement for at least 60 percent call center man power.

Screenshot_50.png

For me its very function for personal use although chat.openai.com always offline when i wanna to use

Reactions: mr.boro
Using chatgpt Api to make another chatgpt makes no sense. But using it to make AI content writers or something like that is intended and expected.

There is another very important and useful use case.

Chatgpt offers extension Api by using which you can train chatgpt in your specific field. For example, you are machin manufacturer and you want to train chatgpt on the information about your machines, you will need to provide information in text format and train chatgpt model so that your client can talk to chatgpt to get the information about your machine.

I have not used it yet, but check out the pricing. It is very competitive. If this model succeed, you can see this as an immediate replacement for at least 60 percent call center man power.
Is it possible to train chatGPT my way? When I tried some trend related to recent event, the CHATGPT failed on it.
But, as you said extension API? Is it available from ChatGPT? Or can you please tell me the specific one that using the chatgpt extension? I want to try it.

We appreciate your interest in the chat script available at https://www.codester.com/items/40443/chat-gpy-ai-chat-nodejs. We would like to encourage you to support the developer's effort by purchasing an official version of the script. Using an unofficial version of the script not only goes against the developer's terms of use, but it also detracts from their hard work.

Instead, we suggest using investing in the official version of the script. Not only will you be supporting the developer, but you will also have access to updates and technical support.

hi,
sorry to say this, but I am a begginer in this cool things,
can you help me how to install this in my own webhosting? I wanna try it
Thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock