• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CCSF Student Education Account (ccsf.edu email) - Free 6Months Amazon Prime - Google Drive - Office 365...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBot

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Oct 15, 2018

Today, you will get a CCSF (City College of San Francisco ) edu email account like ur [email protected]. This is a trusted .edu email account. With this, you will be consider as City College of San Francisco Student and this means you will get all advantages of Student Education features to Internet with free stuffs and discounts.

Amount them, there are: Free 6Months Amazon Prime, Unlimited Google Drive Storage - Office 365 ProPlus free for 5 Devices and for life and many many many more features and discounts.

Get access here: https://www.novamarketplace.com/pro...ccount-free-6months-amazon-prime-google-drive

Coupon code: NOVA-EDU

No price not rise, price is $20 normaly. and the $1 is the service processing fees.
I have another coupon, but not try, this is better if work. please use it and come back here to review. here is the coupon (copy and past): NOV30
After coupon applied it's about to $17.

Reactions: ubaid
No price not rise, price is $20 normaly. and the $1 is the service processing fees.
I have another coupon, but not try, this is better if work. please use it and come back here to review. here is the coupon (copy and past): NOV30
Could you make it to $10, please? For me and specially for this forum members maybe interested in.

Here is the coupon, 50% OFF for only one user. The first come, the first serve: ONE50

So u can use it. It is only for one use

Here is the coupon, 50% OFF for only one user. The first come, the first serve: ONE50

So u can use it. It is only for one use
Could you make it to $10, please? For me and specially for this forum members maybe interested in.

someone come and serve coupon before you. I have reset it. Please apply the coupon again and order: ONE50

someone come and serve coupon before you. I have reset it. Please apply the coupon again and order: ONE50
Why Paypal payment shows $21, not a discount?

ok if you paid, and start, i will get email from novamarketplace.com announcing new order.
untill now, no email yet about an order of my service

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock