• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CartFlows Pro - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits

CartFlows Pro - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits v2.0.4

No permission to download
Hello

when I import the templates json that you share it just uploads the steps and not the page design ( they appear in blank page)
I use elementor...

Thank you

Hello

when I import the templates json that you share it just uploads the steps and not the page design ( they appear in blank page)
I use elementor...

Thank you

put a fake license and you will be able to import them from the original source

Here you go v1.2.3
unzip and install both the plugins.
License Key - GPLTimes

Thanks for the update!

@coolashish I put "GPLTimes" as license key and says it's successfully activated, but I don't see any difference. I still can't import the Pro templates. When I try to add a new flow or step, I see the "Activate license" button on the templates (not the "Import" button). What the license activation does exactly?

@birdarabic Which templates did you manage to import? The Pro templates or the free ones? If you mean the Pro templates, how did you do it? Also, what do you mean by "fake license"? Whatever random key license?

Thanks for the update!

@coolashish I put "GPLTimes" as license key and says it's successfully activated, but I don't see any difference. I still can't import the Pro templates. When I try to add a new flow or step, I see the "Activate license" button on the templates (not the "Import" button). What the license activation does exactly?

@birdarabic Which templates did you manage to import? The Pro templates or the free ones? If you mean the Pro templates, how did you do it? Also, what do you mean by "fake license"? Whatever random key license?

Bro you need to download from this post:

Here you go v1.2.3
unzip and install both the plugins.
License Key - GPLTimes

Bro you need to download from this post:
It worked! Thank you for clarifying.

Even though I downloaded and activated the pro plugin, I was still using the free plugin from WordPress repository. I didn't know it was necessary to use the provided free plugin for it to work.

for nulling just install free version and pro version
so we must edit free version
https://wordpress.org/plugins/cartflows/
install it and go to
cartflows\classes
Open class-cartflows-importer.php
find this code in line 663
PHP:
<# if( data.items[ key ].licence_status && 'valid' === data.items[ key ].licence_status ) { #>
replace with this code:
PHP:
<# if( true ) { #>
and find this code again on line 768 and edited again with
PHP:
<# if( true ) { #>

for nulling just install free version and pro version
so we must edit free version
https://wordpress.org/plugins/cartflows/
install it and go to
cartflows\classes
Open class-cartflows-importer.php
find this code in line 663
PHP:
<# if( data.items[ key ].licence_status && 'valid' === data.items[ key ].licence_status ) { #>
replace with this code:
PHP:
<# if( true ) { #>
and find this code again on line 768 and edited again with
PHP:
<# if( true ) { #>

Hi, I have install cartflows pro successfully, Thanks a lot for that, as I am new with wordpress, what is nulling means? how to edit the code inside wordpress admin?

Reactions: chakoso
Hi, I have install cartflows pro successfully, Thanks a lot for that, as I am new with wordpress, what is nulling means? how to edit the code inside wordpress admin?
just edit codes to bypass license :D
you can use cpanel or ftp for editing codes
and if you wanna edit codes before uploading
use notpad+++
https://notepad-plus-plus.org/downloads/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock