• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CartFlows Pro - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits

CartFlows Pro - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits v2.0.4

No permission to download
Thugman updated CartFlows Pro - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits with a new update entry:

CartFlows Pro v1.3.5 Nulled

Download CartFlows Pro v1.3.5 - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits Nulled Free
v1.3.5 - Thursday, 9th January 2020

• Fix: Order Bump display issue in a two-step checkout layout.
  • Fix: Undefined variable cartflows_optimized_fields error in js after importing the template.
  • Fix: WooCommerce PostNL plugin's address fields display issue.
  • Fix: Stripe's Payout was not getting updated for the offers payments.
  • Fix: Products option's variation selection...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thugman updated CartFlows Pro - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits with a new update entry:

CartFlows Pro v1.3.7 Nulled

Download CartFlows Pro v1.3.7 - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits Nulled Free
v1.3.7 - Thursday, 23rd January 2020

• New: Added Direct bank transfer (BACS) payment gateway support for a one-click upsell/downsell.
  • Fix: Session expired issue when COOKIEPATH constant was set to empty.
  • Fix: Order bump arrow issue in RTL.

• Love
Reactions: NewFolder
Thanks for the new update.
I tried it but its still asking for a license. I checked the file class-cartflows-importer.php and its already changed. Is there anything else needed to change so it wont ask for a license?

Thanks for the new update.
I tried it but its still asking for a license. I checked the file class-cartflows-importer.php and its already changed. Is there anything else needed to change so it wont ask for a license?
remove pro and free and install it again

• Love
Reactions: largoembargo690

CartFlows Pro Plugin v1.4.0

Download CartFlows Pro v1.4.0 - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits Nulled Free
v1.4.0 - Tuesday, 11th February 2020

• New: Introduced a new optin step type for lead generation.
  • New: Introduced title bar animation for checkout step type.
  • Fix: Continuous loader on checkout for zero value variation products.

Reactions: BLACK666
I found a way to import the pro templates without needing to upload the cartflows_pro_templates.zip

Follow the steps:

1. first install cartflows.zip and cartflows-pro.zip
  2. access yourwordpressdomain.com/wp-admin/options.php
  3. Find wc_am_client_cartflows_activated, and just change "Deactivated" to "Activated"
  4. Click Save Changes

Reactions: Babak
Can anyone tell?
I am having an issue, in checkout page, radio buttons overlap with some of the text in the checkout payment method selection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boogaloochun
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock