• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CartFlows Pro - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits

CartFlows Pro - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits v2.0.4

No permission to download
Hello Babak,
I already follow your instructions, activationg with license GPLTimes, nullify via cpanel file manager, and it can install pro template. I use ebook template in this case.

But the problem is, (testing) after i checkout, it didnt bring me to upsell page. It bring me to thank you page.

Can you help with this problem, please?

If anyone isnt sure of this product and uses click funnels get on it, its fucking epic.

Once you make some dollars help out the devs with your own license too.

If you sell single products in funnel format then look no further. This shits on everything. period.

Thugman updated CartFlows Pro - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits with a new update entry:

CartFlows Pro v1.3.0

Download CartFlows Pro v1.3.0 - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits Nulled Free
For Nulling Check This Post:

https://babia.to/threads/cartflows-...sions-maximize-profits.9153/page-4#post-67064
Version 1.3.0 - Tuesday, 15th October 2019
  • New: Native Facebook pixel support added.
  • Fix: Payment info getting removed while adding an order bump.
  • Fix: Session expired message occurred while visiting...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello Babak,
PLease again,
I already follow all your instructions:
  • activating with license GPLTimes
  • nullify via cpanel file manager
  • install pro template. I use ebook template in this case.

But the problem is, (i testing it myself) after i checkout, it didnt bring me to upsell page. It bring me to thank you page.

Can you help with this problem, please?

Thugman updated CartFlows Pro - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits with a new update entry:

CartFlows Pro v1.3.1

Download CartFlows Pro v1.3.1 - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits Nulled Free
For Nulling Check This Post:
https://babia.to/threads/cartflows-...sions-maximize-profits.9153/page-4#post-67064
Version 1.3.1 - Thursday, 17th October 2019

• New: Actions and filters added for upsell/downsell payment gateway integrations.
  • Fix: Payment section was not showing for a paid order bump due to the free main product...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am getting this "deactive license" in red with Cartflows Pro. I changed the code on the Free Version. Is this normal?

Attachments

• CARTFLOWS RED DEACTIVATE.PNG
    CARTFLOWS RED DEACTIVATE.PNG
    4.1 KB · Views: 24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock