• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Candy Crush Soda Saga Mod v1.151.3 (Unlimited Lives/Unlocked) - Good Game For Android

stevenlong

Oct 12, 2019
USA
apkmodo.net
Download Candy Crush Soda Saga for free now!

From the makers of the legendary Candy Crush Saga comes Candy Crush Soda Saga! Unique candies, more divine matching combinations and challenging game modes brimming with purple soda and fun!

This mouth-watering puzzle adventure will instantly quench your thirst for fun. Join Kimmy on her juicy journey to find Tiffi, by switching and matching your way through new dimensions of magical gameplay. Take on this Sodalicious Saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score!

Show your competitive side in the Episode Race! Compete against other players to see who can complete levels the fastest and progress the quickest. Or work as a team in the Social Bingo feature where players work together for Sodalicious rewards!

Candy Crush Soda Saga Features:

Over 3000 match 3 Sodalicious levels

All new game modes bubbling with fun and unique candy:

Soda – Switch the bottles and match candies to release purple soda to save the Candy Bears

Frosting – Match candy to smash the ice and set the Candy Bears free

Honeycomb – Match candies next to honeycomb to release the trapped Candy Bears

Jam – Spread the jam across the board

All new candies and scrumptious new matching combinations:

Match 4 candies in a square to make a Swedish Fish!

Match 7 candies for the all new Coloring Candy!

Explore juicy new worlds and levels with even more characters!

Reactions: lpsantosgo
Candy Crush Saga is my favorite game, which I love to play every morning. Even to get the unlimited gems and coins for free on my account, I downloaded it from here...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock