• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

can someone tell me how to increse page speed ?

rareout

Aug 16, 2019
can someone help to speedup my wordpress website , i have 2 problems with this . firstly "served scale image" i installed the plugin shortpixel ai and its a awesome plugin for this but i can do only 100 image per month in free version , is there is any other solution ? or can someone provide me the the full version ..

my next problem is minimize redirects . no knowledge about it please help with this

@Babak can you help me with this

can someone help to speedup my wordpress website , i have 2 problems with this . firstly "served scale image" i installed the plugin shortpixel ai and its a awesome plugin for this but i can do only 100 image per month in free version , is there is any other solution ? or can someone provide me the the full version ..

my next problem is minimize redirects . no knowledge about it please help with this

did u try cloudflare ?

no not yet ..i know about it but i need to fix those serve scale image and minimze redirect ..load speed was 4 sec before not it become 9 sec .. can you please check sir Rareout.com is my site

shortpixel is the best plugin for that but for free only 100 image can be scaled..

your theme is woodmart
install wp-rocket and config it
install Autoptimize Cache plugin and activate all compress options and uncheck woocommerce option at the end
install Autoclear Autoptimize Cache plugin and set it to 512mg
in the theme panel activate the speed options

thank you
I don't think it's a good idea too rely to much on plugins for optimizations.

For images, it'll be much more better if you resize and compress them before upload. Use svg for logo, for high detail image use png. If you use jpg, save as progressive one (loads faster). Even better use .webp instead.

let me know if you still need help.

Reactions: Tetryx and rareout
I don't think it's a good idea too rely to much on plugins for optimizations.

For images, it'll be much more better if you resize and compress them before upload. Use svg for logo, for high detail image use png. If you use jpg, save as progressive one (loads faster). Even better use .webp instead.

let me know if you still need help.
thank you so much sir for the suggestion

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock