• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Buy Gift Card/Coupons at Amazing Cheap Price | Best Deals for Shoppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@OzatuZana Why 290$ gift card value is low compared to 150$?
You should provide more value to the higher gift card.

He's a marketer......

And not a gif card seller

Iranian currency. India and Turkey have little value against the dollar

And you think these are cheap....

1 USD = 5.87382 TRY = IN TURKEY

1 USD = 71.3949 INR = IN INDIA

1USD = 11.400 = IN IRAN

Reactions: Alpha Hotel
Hello, everyone.

Careful with @OzatuZana, I don't recommend anyone doing business with this person.

Buy 2 gift card for a value of 1,000 Dollars, and has always been excuses, delays, and not delivering it.

Then I asked him to return the money, and neither did it, pure excuses and postponements.

Yesterday he finally handed me the long-awaited gift card, and what's my surprise that the sight of it was already clearly seen as a scam.

Although I tell you, he tells me it's not a scam because he's used it before.

So I try to use that gift card on my account, and of course I get a message that that code is invalid. I mean, it doesn't exist.

I'm sending you captures, I'm telling you ... and he moves me back to today telling me he's Gonna Give me another code.

But this morning he wrote Me by Telegram to tell me that he's been conned by his supplier and that he doesn't have the money to pay me back that will give him time until he can.

And he sends me ridiculous shots to try to prove that he's been conned, which is not my problem, plus it's one more of his strategies to keep postponing the problem.

And after talking to him today, he wants to pay me back next Monday, something he's been delaying and delaying for months, and of course I won't allow it.

So I explain all this so that everyone knows what kind of person he is and doesn't do big money business with him because you'll only get him to rip you off or at least try.

And of course the first dispute at paypal is already open, if actually on Monday as he has told me he has the money then I pay it and close the dispute.

Hello, everyone.

Careful with @OzatuZana, I don't recommend anyone doing business with this person.

Buy 2 gift card for a value of 1,000 Dollars, and has always been excuses, delays, and not delivering it.

Then I asked him to return the money, and neither did it, pure excuses and postponements.

Yesterday he finally handed me the long-awaited gift card, and what's my surprise that the sight of it was already clearly seen as a scam.

So I try to use that gift card on my account, and of course I get a message that that code is invalid. I mean, it doesn't exist.

I'm sending you captures, I'm telling you ... and he moves me back to today telling me he's Gonna Give me another code.

But this morning he wrote Me by Telegram to tell me that he's been conned by his supplier and that he doesn't have the money to pay me back that will give him time until he can.

And he sends me ridiculous shots to try to prove that he's been conned, which is not my problem, plus it's one more of his strategies to keep postponing the problem.

And after talking to him today, he wants to pay me back next Monday, something he's been delaying and delaying for months, and of course I won't allow it.

So I explain all this so that everyone knows what kind of person he is and doesn't do big money business with him because you'll only get him to rip you off or at least try.

And of course the first dispute at paypal is already open, if actually on Monday as he has told me he has the money then I pay it and close the dispute.
thanks for the update.

Hello, everyone.

That's really bad to see this happening,
Can you please share some screenshots?

Hello, everyone.

I said , I will pay you half of the money, I don't have it
As you open the dispute, I got some time
To refund you,
If I plan to scam you, I would not have try to make you understand my situation, well, I did make you wait,
Anyway, you will get your money

I said , I will pay you half of the money, I don't have it
As you open the dispute, I got some time
To refund you,
If I plan to scam you, I would not have try to make you understand my situation, well, I did make you wait,
Anyway, you will get your money
As this dispute is out in the open, it would be to your benefit to fully explain the situation.

TassieNZ :)

The dispute is already open.

And I have informed the telegram that it was already open and that I had written in the post.

No, he will not deliver any valid gift cards. Well, secure it.

He always postpones his responsibility. I have been too tolerant so far, but it has shown me that it has no word and is not serious.

If it were the first time he asked me to wait until a date to reimburse me, I would have accepted it as I have been accepting it for more than 1 month.

On Tuesday I will update this post with the information of whether Monday has paid me half as it says or is another of its lies.

I got a vendor who plans to sold me
I did the test,first and then make the post and the card worked in India

so, I order more and he scammed me

I will refund him, but I need some time

• Haha
Reactions: GARAYEV
As the main post said:

"5. What is it do not works and refund policy ?
It will work for 99% sure and there is no refund as it will work for sure.
You will replacement though until it works out (I assure that you do not need a replacement though) "

Just to clear out the arguments running right now, seems @OzatuZana 's CODE failed to work while he assured "it will work for sure" . . .

So, it won't be FINE if the BUYER JUST GET HALF REFUND OF THE AMOUNT . . . . To protect your word's worthiness you have time for giving him replacement as you mentioned "You will replacement though until it works out" . . . Cause PRODUCT DOESN'T WORK BUT BUYER GETS HALF REFUND WOULD SOUND LIKE FRAUD BUSINESS . . . Which won't be allowed here . . .

Hence, take your time for replacement by next week or refund in full on next week . . .

By the way: It's better to add another point (Ex: 10. What if the code doesn't work / Refund policy if code doesn't work / What buyer will get if code doesn't work) . . .

I've seen you sorting out some previous issues properly . . . So, the suggested path would be better for a clean business environment

I've seen you sorting out some previous issues properly . . . So, the suggested path would be better for a clean business environment

I will solve it by next week, as for replacement, the vendor is nowhere to be seen, so there is no chances of replacement, (God bless him with my money)

I will return entire money, that i took from his, for the service i plan to provide, .i.e.

$530 (Entire money, I own)
$168 by monday
$$$ rest by next week or by this month

After solving this issue, I will be (very) poor, so the chances of selling again is doubtful.

But, I will continue the support of the services, I had provided

@Lucifr07
Yes, I always try it before selling it
(As said scammers, acts like your own blood brother)

Reactions: CyberDeviL and MR A
Good morning to all,

I come to update the post.

@OzatuZana has not returned anything yet, so he continues with his lies.

He told me privately on Telegram that he would pay me between $ 200 or $ 300 this past Monday.

Here in the forum in his last comment he said: "$168 by monday"

But still unfulfilled. We are on Wednesday and still nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: Piyu03 and GARAYEV
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock