• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Build your high converting Landing Page with Thrive Themes!

ahmadaraj

Apr 7, 2019
Harry 2 days left for free enroll

Get more Leads & Customer with awesome Landing Pages

What you'll learn
  • You will be able to create a high converting Landing Page from scratch
  • Start collecting Leads & Customers for your Business
  • Able to build Landing Pages and Sales Page with one of the most popular WordPress Software Plugins

Requirements
  • Computer with Internet access
  • Following the step-by-step instructions
  • In this course we use Thrive Themes as a Landing Page Plugin

Description

The Online Marketing Revolution is HERE! More and more business start to invest time and money to acquire Leads and Customers over the Internet!

A Landing Page is one of the most important tools in Online Marketing. It is often also the first touchpoint to convert your visitor into a lead.

In this course I will show you step-by-step how to create a highly effective Landing Page for your business to collect Leads and make Sales afterwards.

This course is 100% practical - that means I show you every single step on my computer and you just must do exactly the same things I did in front of you!
Who this course is for:
  • Beginner & intermediate marketers
  • Businesses of all sizes
  • Students in the process of establishing their first business
  • Students in the process of growing their email list

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock