• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful v2.5.60

No permission to download
Hi sir!

Just a quick question: how can I activate the theme with license key? is there any nulled version? Thi is how it looks when I activate the theme:

4c33d455649cda33033bd9d10a725029.png

And this is how it should look the menu in the Budyboss tutorials:

59223f6bf8c2b09e3963cd8de36387a9.png

I don't have the "Component, Pages, Settings, Integrations..." menu links :/

Thanks!
Install BuddyBoss platform too. That will solve the problem

TassieNZ updated BuddyBoss - Platform Theme with a new update entry:

BuddyBoss - Platform Theme 1.2.2

== Changelog ==
= 1.2.2 =
  • Header - Added options for multiple icons in mobile header
  • Header - Added support for logos compressed with WebP image format
  • Footer - Added new 'Social Links' for Dribbble, Email, Github, RSS, Skype, Vimeo, VK, XING
  • Forums - Tags - Now displaying tags under the title of each discussion
  • Forums - Tags - When adding tags to a discussion or reply, now showing suggested tags as you type
  • Forums - When embedding a video into a reply, now displays...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Babak...
First of all thank you for providing last release of every themes and plugins.
You do this job really well.

I want to ask you something about BuddyBoss theme.
When I install it, it asked for activation with this notification.

"Your BuddyBoss products are almost ready. To get started, please activate your product licenses."

I could find a way for disable this notification.
But I curious about I will be able to use full version of this theme with your copy.

Hi Babak...
First of all thank you for providing last release of every themes and plugins.
You do this job really well.

I want to ask you something about BuddyBoss theme.
When I install it, it asked for activation with this notification.

"Your BuddyBoss products are almost ready. To get started, please activate your product licenses."

I could find a way for disable this notification.
But I curious about I will be able to use full version of this theme with your copy.
You don't need to activate the theme to make it work. Everything works without activating the theme. But make sure you have installed the BuddyBoss Platform

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock