• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful v2.5.60

No permission to download
TassieNZ updated BuddyBoss - Platform Theme with a new update entry:

BuddyBoss - Platform Theme 1.1.8

BuddyBoss Theme - Version 1.1.8 (updated 8/14/2019)

Changes:
  • Performance - Load 'Messages' and 'Notifications' dropdowns in header via AJAX, after page finishes loading
  • Privacy - When search icon was disabled in theme options, it was still showing for pages excluded from Privacy
  • Registration - Fixed alignment of the text 'or sign in' on register page
  • LearnDash - Fixed the Maximize/Minimize button on Lessons and Topics remembering current state...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: termok and Babak
Hello guys. I have this version 1.1.8. Someone who help me check them with.

Anyone here using BuddyBoss Platform with BuddyBoss Theme.? I'm having a problem in my forum image upload. If anyone here using it please let me know. Just want to confirm if you guys are also facing the same problem which I'm facing.

Hi guys. i use this platform. i have a problem.

I close user registration. and I just want my employees to be members. not all people. how to i block other peoples.

can I set a custom password field on the registration screen. for example registration password.

I try with invitation registration method. Do you think there is another way?
Thanks.

Hi guys. i use this platform. i have a problem.

I close user registration. and I just want my employees to be members. not all people. how to i block other peoples.

can I set a custom password field on the registration screen. for example registration password.

I try with invitation registration method. Do you think there is another way?
Thanks.
Disable the anyone can register option. That will do.

Well, i maybe out swimming here…. :)
But after install i didnt had any working page. So therefore, I assumed that it did not work.

I now realized it not come with ant startpage, that i have to do some own work here.

Below is a link to the buddyboss channel on youtube. it will make sense to you.
If you have any further questions anyway, just call.

Reactions: Falconizer
how to make conditional fields register button? for example your code is 1234 and show register button. but wrong number or blank, hide button. like gravity form user registration addon. i dont use gravity forms.

It's crazy, but they are true when I can update the latest version from the homepage while both active licenses and emails are fake.
dJIQFW4.jpg

TassieNZ updated BuddyBoss - Platform Theme with a new update entry:

BuddyBoss - Platform Theme 1.1.9

= 1.1.9 =
  • Activity - Improved styling for threaded activity replies on mobile
  • BuddyPanel - When the second 'Header Style' was selected in Theme Options, 'BuddyPanel' options were missing
  • WooCommerce - Updated outdated template files for latest version of WooCommerce
  • WooCommerce - Fixed misaligned checkout fields when user 'Country' is in Europe
  • BuddyPress User Blog - Improved styling for 'BuddyPress User Blog' plugin
  • BuddyPress Docs - Fixed doc tabs not displaying...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: soyakirumi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock