• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful v2.5.80

No permission to download
I notice the problem is just in this site, but in another wordpress installation works good. Can someone say me how to solve it or how to delete fully buddyboss installation include database tables?

This is multisite

1712189530035.png
1712189551653.png

Last edited:
Is it possible that it is not working because I am using multisite on this website?

Babak updated BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful with a new update entry:

BuddyBoss Theme v2.5.70

Download BuddyBoss Theme v2.5.70 Nulled Free
= v2.5.70 =

* New Feature! - Close comments allows post authors and admins to turn of commenting on any specific post which gives users and admins another great way to maintain control and moderation
* New Feature! - To make the activity feed more streamlined we have introduced the View more comments and View more replies which will allow users to expand the threads they are interested in rather than showing the full expanded user...

Read the rest of this update entry...

When installing the latest version, it caused the avatars of the group posts in the feed to be deformed in this way..., does this happen to anyone else? Could it be that perhaps the platform pro update is missing? (I still haven't seen it here)
pantallazo.jpg

Babak updated BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful with a new update entry:

BuddyBoss Theme v2.5.80

Download BuddyBoss Theme v2.5.80 Nulled Free
= v2.5.80 =

* Bug: Core - Duplicated pagination displayed when page break block was being used in lesson/topic/quiz pages
* Bug: Core - Removed the update_option query from running on the frontend
* bug: learnDash - Course reviews plugin was breaking the learnDash course page layout
* Bug: Styling - Menu and buttons would show a box shadow around the button when hovering over
* Bug: Styling - TikTok link preview would not show the full...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock