• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss - Platform Plugin

BuddyBoss - Platform Plugin v2.4.41

No permission to download
thx
how can i install it ??
Does it have a package? or quick installer ??
like wordpress theme ....
I don't use this, so wait for one of the people to answer who knows it well. ;)

Anybody know which user profile plugins that can work with the Buddyboss platform? I try Youzer but failed.

thx
how can i install it ??
Does it have a package? or quick installer ??
like wordpress theme ....

It's a zip file where you can upload it through Wordpress admin page, Menu: Appearance -> Themes then click upload theme; Or simply extract it to your Wordpress directory wp-content/themes folder in your host server.

Reactions: alexi
how many language support it ??
i wanna to translate to another language ...
thx

Hi, There is not a demo import I found this out by having a similar question, but you can simply get "demo data placeholders" by first adding the components you wish to have in your setup then simply going to tools and you will see default data. Just check the boxes you wish to have imported in.

I believe several people wished to have this so they have added this as an option to have a starting point if you wish. Also please note that under your admin account you will not see the other members since you have not connected with them but simply find another member in your dashboard that was created and view the site as them and you will be able to see everything.

Hope this helps!

How did you guys make it working? It asked me for license and I can see the "Components, Integrations, Tools..." until I activate the theme.

Thanks a lot!

It would have been better if there was an import file. Thanks for letting anyone have an import file.

TassieNZ updated BuddyBoss - Platform Plugin with a new update entry:

BuddyBoss - Platform Plugin 1.1.9

== Changelog ==
= 1.1.9 =
  • Performance - Lazy load iframes (video embeds) in Activity
  • Activity - New option to display activity in separate tabs based on activity type
  • Activity - New widget '(BB) Users Following Me' to display all members following the logged-in user
  • Activity - When embedding links with no additional text, show the content preview and hide link URL
  • Activity - When embedding a Youtube link that cannot fetch a video preview, fall back to image preview...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Babak and termok
Thank you very much sir...
please help us a little bit more.
Can you help me please for demo importer ?
have you an import file.?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boogaloochun
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock