• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Brooklyn | Creative Multi-Purpose Responsive WordPress Theme

Brooklyn | Creative Multi-Purpose Responsive WordPress Theme v4.9.7.6

No permission to download
Babak updated Brooklyn | Creative Multipurpose Responsive WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Brooklyn v4.9.3

Download Brooklyn v4.9.3 | Creative Multipurpose Responsive WordPress Theme Nulled Fre
Version 4.9.3 – November 16, 2019
Hello friends,
Today is the day! We release Brooklyn 4.9.3.
As you know, we’ve been working on Brooklyn 5 for about 1 year, but we don’t want to keep features from you any longer, so we took some time to make version 4.9.3, which contains some features from the 5 version!

We hope you enjoy the patch, because we made it for you with a lot of love!

At the same time...

Read the rest of this update entry...

How do we download the older versions listed on here as the new one no longer lets you import demos.

Hey, thank you very much for the theme! I saw you updated it to 4.9.3 , but it asks me to license it :-? . Did I do something wrong? The 4.9.2 version worked fine. Thanks in advance for what you do !

Hey, thank you very much for the theme! I saw you updated it to 4.9.3 , but it asks me to license it :-? . Did I do something wrong? The 4.9.2 version worked fine. Thanks in advance for what you do !
dev change license method
so for demos install v4.9.2

Does anybody have the v4.9.2, i cannot find where to download this version?
Click on the History button at the top of this post.

I'll fix this with a fully nulled version in the next few days.

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Brooklyn | Creative Multipurpose Responsive WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Brooklyn Theme v4.9.5

Download Brooklyn v4.9.5 | Creative Multipurpose Responsive WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 4.9.5

-- IMPROVEMENT: OVERALL SITE SPEED FRONT END
-- new feature: non core files are automatically loading non blocking and deferred
-- new feature: added adaptive images. Images are now lazy loaded by available space, this greatly reduces site loading
-- new feature: added image processing queue. Instead of generating Images on the fly as we have done before, images are now queued for the...

Brooklyn Theme v4.9.5.1

Download Brooklyn v4.9.5.1 | Creative Multipurpose Responsive WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 4.9.5.1 – 21 Feb 2020

Redesigned version of demo 4 plus lots of cool new stuff.
-- NEW FEATURE: New Redesign Website #4 Cafe Brooklyn

-- IMPROVEMENT: PAGE BUILDER COLUMN
-- new feature: added force padding option for desktop
-- new feature: added force padding option for tablet
-- new feature: added force padding option for mobile
-- info : padding can be set...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbrilll
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock