• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bridge - Creative Multi-purpose WordPress Theme By QODE

Bridge - Creative Multi-purpose WordPress Theme By QODE v30.4

No permission to download
hi @Babak this theme shows "Activated by hottheme.net", how can we remove such links or text from the theme?
Thanks

After installation when I try to live preview it I get this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function bridge_qode_edit_walker(), 1 passed in

After installation when I try to live preview it I get this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function bridge_qode_edit_walker(), 1 passed in

decided to give it another go with fresh install of WP+Woocommerce and all is fine
the DEMOS are not included am I right ?

EDIT: ok demos are available in Import section :) trying to make them work

Last edited:
Thanks new version 19.2.1 uptodate

not full import demo

Last edited:
Babak updated Bridge - Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Bridge v19.3

Download Bridge v19.3 - Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
VERSION 19.3 – DECEMBER 8TH, 2019

– Added Solar Panels Demo
– Added Running Crew Demo
– Added Camping Demo
– Added Interactive Portfolio Demo
– Added Gelateria Demo
– Added ‘Interactive Project List’ shortcode
– Added Elementor Widget ‘Interactive Project List’
– Added Elementor Widget ‘Expendable Section’
– Added ‘Right Side Fixed’ widget area
– Updated Bridge Core plugin to 2.0.6
– Updated Revolution Slider...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Bridge - Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Bridge v19.4

Download Bridge v19.4 - Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 19.4 – December 13th, 2019

– Added Tattoo Parlor Demo
– Added Coming Soon Landing Demo
– Added Photo Portfolio Demo
– Added Environmental NGO Demo
– Added Theater Demo
– Updated Bridge Core plugin to 2.0.7
– Updated WPBakery page builder to 6.1
– Updated LayerSlider to 6.10
– Improved Wishlist page responsive with new Yith Wishlist page layout
– Fixed Elementor ‘Image Gallery’ widget when frame is set
–...

Read the rest of this update entry...

You can't import demo. It requires activation. I tried to null it myself but once I click ''register'' it gets stuck there. :p
Not doing it right. Will try again later.
If anyone else wants to try, you should visit the plugin section and find ''bridge-core'' plugin.

There you will find inside modules and then core-dashboard a file called registration-rest.php.

Reactions: sadeghr
You can't import demo. It requires activation. I tried to null it myself but once I click ''register'' it gets stuck there. :p
Not doing it right. Will try again later.
If anyone else wants to try, you should visit the plugin section and find ''bridge-core'' plugin.

There you will find inside modules and then core-dashboard a file called registration-rest.php.

thanks.

What's the solution? Can it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock