• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BoomBox - Viral Magazines WordPress Themes

BoomBox - Viral Magazines WordPress Themes v2.8.6 - Untouched

No permission to download
i test it and work fine!
Boombox is registered !!!
go here: wp-content\themes\boombox\includes\admin\activation\theme
open function.php and after line 19
function boombox_is_registered() {

add this

return true;
thanks, my mistake.

Reactions: neski88
i test it and work fine!
Boombox is registered !!!
go here: wp-content\themes\boombox\includes\admin\activation\theme
open function.php and after line 19
function boombox_is_registered() {

add this

return true;

Hello please i cannot see the "function boombox_is_registered() {"

Babak updated BoomBox - Viral Magazine WP Theme Free with a new update entry:

BoomBox v2.5.9

Download BoomBox v2.5.9 - Viral Magazine WordPress Theme Nulled Free
// v2.5.9 - 29.04.2019

• Improvement: WPBakery Page Builder plugin updated to the latest version
  • Improvement: Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress updated to the latest version
  • Improvement: WhatsApp added to Boombox Socials
  • Improvement: Reviewed and updated the template files of the latest version of WooCommerce
  • Improvement: Optimized some of the WooCommerce features for the theme...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Please the theme is not nulled ...@Babak how do i get it nulled ..I cannot installed the plugins or Demo

Reactions: Babak
Babak updated BoomBox - Viral Magazine WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

BoomBox v2.6.0

Download BoomBox v2.6.0 - Viral Magazine WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.6 - 02.10.2019

• New: Dark Mode
  • Improvement: Adjust the theme according to the updated WordPress requirements
  • Improvement: WPBakery Page Builder plugin updated to the latest version
  • Improvement: Updated WooCommerce templates
  • Fixed: WooCommerce customizer issue with changing the number of columns
  • Fixed: W3C Total Cache minify option causing error in the AMP version
  • Fixed: Issue with user...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: NewFolder
Muy buen trabajo, pero en la versión 2.6.0 las reacciones dejaron de funcionar, en el personalizador aparece que esta encendido, pero en la página no aparece, ni tampoco en mi wordpress

Last edited:
v2.6.0.2 seems to be the newest. Can you see different?
yes I saw the log and it looks like the new version, but then here it says that the last update was on 20 Jan 2020

Attachments

• Screenshot of BoomBox — Viral Magazine WordPress Theme by PX-lab _ ThemeForest.jpg
    Screenshot of BoomBox — Viral Magazine WordPress Theme by PX-lab _ ThemeForest.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 9
yes I saw the log and it looks like the new version, but then here it says that the last update was on 20 Jan 2020
I think you'll find that update was purely the GPL licensing etc. Happened to a lot of Themeforest/Codecanyon items. :)

Reactions: TechieASMR
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock