• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bookly PRO - Best Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System

Bookly PRO - Best Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System v.7.6

No permission to download
Now wp is sending me a ur site is having issues mail

PHP:
Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 37 of the file /home/u344622824/domains/testeronline.tech/public_html/cutsandcobanbridge/wp-content/plugins/bookly-responsive-appointment-booking-tool/lib/Plugin.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Class 'Bookly\Backend\Components\Dialogs\Service\Order\Ajax' not found in /home/u344622824/domains/testeronline.tech/public_html/cutsandcobanbridge/wp-content/plugins/bookly-responsive-appointment-booking-tool/lib/Plugin.php:37
Stack trace:
#0 /home/u344622824/domains/testeronline.tech/public_html/cutsandcobanbridge/wp-content/plugins/bookly-responsive-appointment-booking-tool/lib/base/Plugin.php(131): Bookly\Lib\Plugin::init()
#1 /home/u344622824/domains/testeronline.tech/public_html/cutsandcobanbridge/wp-content/plugins/bookly-responsive-appointment-booking-tool/lib/Plugin.php(79): Bookly\Lib\Base\Plugin::run()
#2 /home/u344622824/domains/testeronline.tech/public_html/cutsandcobanbridge/wp-content/plugins/bookly-responsive-appointment-booking-tool/lib/Boot.php(25): Bookly\Lib\Plugin::run()
#3 /home/u344622824/domains/testeronline.tech/public_html/cutsandcobanbridge/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): Bookly\Lib\Boot::Bookly\Lib\{closure}('')
#4 /home/u344622824/domains/testeronline.tech/publ

anyone know why bookly isnt creating accounts for users? i have it enabled, but i cant login from the credentials i get in email

For Nulling Go To
bookly-responsive-appointment-booking-tool\lib\base\
Open Plugin.php
Find this code around line 361 to 363
PHP:
$option = static::getPurchaseCodeOption();

return $blog_id ? get_blog_option( $blog_id, $option ) : get_option( $option );
and change it to this code
PHP:
return 'valid';

Falconizer updated Bookly PRO - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System with a new update entry:

Download Bookly Pro v2.3 - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System untouched Free v2.3

• Added support for Bookly 17.8
  • Added support for Bookly 17.7
  • Added ability to configure how the customer’s address will be displayed in notifications
  • Fixed an issue related to the creation of events via Google Calendar
  • Fixed an issue when with some settings it was impossible to join the waiting list
  • Fixed an issue with incorrect price correction
  • Fixed an issue with overbooking when two clients made a simultaneous booking

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Galactus
I got it nulled too i think, if someone have time to test it please PM me.
Then we can share nulled version faster :)

Reactions: Babak
V2.3 pre-activated

I will try to update on a working site with full config and a lot of bookings.
Will just make a backup first :)

Thank you because I have tried renaming the plugin, delating and uploading the new one, etc. and whatever I do, I lose appointments, settings, etc. :(

Thank you because I have tried renaming the plugin, delating and uploading the new one, etc. and whatever I do, I lose appointments, settings, etc. :(
Yes now I saw what you mean, when you delete Bookly you will be asked if you want to delete all data, and the only way is to click OK or keep the old version. We have to think a little about whether it can get around it ..

Bookly is free, but Pro and addons are not free. But it is Bookly you Null to make it work. It should be possible if you manually use @Babak trix (post #64) in this thread to retrieve the original and allow Bookly to update when there are updates. Then null bookly again, because then you never remove Bookly.
Just a thought...

"Bookly Pro (v.2.3) - License Verification Required
Access to your posts has been disabled.

To enable access to your records, please confirm your license by providing a valid purchase code"

What to do about it?

"Bookly Pro (v.2.3) - License Verification Required
Access to your posts has been disabled.

To enable access to your records, please confirm your license by providing a valid purchase code"

What to do about it?
Which one did you download?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock