• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BookingPress Pro - Appointment Booking Calendar Plugin and Online Scheduling Plugin

BookingPress Pro - Appointment Booking Calendar Plugin and Online Scheduling Plugin v.3.6.0

No permission to download
Here is the nulled version of 2.9 PRO

if anyone want the nulled addons just tell me the name I will null for you!
Sorry but this null doesn't seem to work very well. I can only access the settings and customize page of booking press. All other pages give an error or are empty. It also still shows the Upgrade to Pro badges.

BookingPress v2.9 NULLED

just needed to add :

PHP:
update_option( 'bkp_license_key', '**************' );
update_option( 'bkp_license_package', 'professional');
update_option( 'bkp_license_status', 'valid' );
update_option( 'bkp_license_data_activate_response', json_encode(['license_limit' => '999', 'expires' => 'January 1,2040', 'customer_name' => 'babiato', 'customer_email' => '[email protected]'] ) );

1694097205743.png

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Attachments

• bookingpress-appointment-booking-pro-2.9-NULLED.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Just compared but failed. Can you please specify the file name and line number to remove please?

New Addon: Conversion Tracking (Google Analytics 4 tracking)
v1.0 (untouched)

Attachments

• bookingpress-conversion-tracking_1.0.zip
    47.4 KB · Views: 11
Just compared but failed. Can you please specify the file name and line number to remove please?
I don't have enough time right now. Next week ill try to null every add-on and make clear instructions how to do it yourself

Guys a question, this plug in comparison to "Amelia" and "Bookly Pro" Is better?

please can you assist me with these addons:
Whatsapp notification
Sms Notification
Woocomerce payment
Google Calendar
Waiting list
Zoom meeting
Invoice
Cart Addon
Paystack

Thanks so much! and if you could point me to what to edit to make them nulled, i believe i could make the effort as well. I have downloaded the un-nulled versions but not useable currently.
Nulleds

Attachments

• bookingpress-whatsapp.zip
    64.1 KB · Views: 57
  • bookingpress-zapier.zip
    60.2 KB · Views: 25
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock