• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bimber - Viral Magazine WordPress Theme By BringThePixel

Bimber - Viral Magazine WordPress Theme By BringThePixel v9.2.5

No permission to download
whats do you mean?

Every time I go to upload the zip file into themes, it doesn't load up the way it's supposed to (from what I've seen on tuts). It loads the zip in the browser and shows the % on the bottom left of the browser. Once it gets to 100%, I get a page that says, "The link you followed has expired. Please try again."

I've been uploading the downloaded zip. I've also unzipped it and checked if there was a zip in there that I could upload.

I've never done this, so I'm lost. I have only used free themes in the past.

I also don't know about changing the code.

Is there a tut somewhere that anyone knows of that would be close enough to this that I can somewhat follow along... I promise I'm not completely braindead lol. Just lost AF. 🤬😰

Every time I go to upload the zip file into themes, it doesn't load up the way it's supposed to (from what I've seen on tuts). It loads the zip in the browser and shows the % on the bottom left of the browser. Once it gets to 100%, I get a page that says, "The link you followed has expired. Please try again."

I've been uploading the downloaded zip. I've also unzipped it and checked if there was a zip in there that I could upload.

Is there a tut somewhere that anyone knows of that would be close enough to this that I can somewhat follow along... I promise I'm not completely braindead lol. Just lost AF. 🤬😰

please check your settings of php.ini you must increase number of max upload and max time upload.

just in case, i upload bimber theme from file manager on cpanel and already done. not from theme uploader from wp dashboard.

check my web https://terselubung.net/

please check your settings of php.ini you must increase number of max upload and max time upload.

just in case, i upload bimber theme from file manager on cpanel and already done. not from theme uploader from wp dashboard.

check my web https://terselubung.net/

Thank you so much! I've got it uploaded and in my themes now :love::)(y) Now I'll see if I have any other issues. Thank you so much!

Reactions: Babak and unicorn
Hello, I need some design help. Published posts are not showing under Feature stories. What should i do? should i install any page builder or else?

Thanks really really very much my problem is solved now. As you are expert; I always would like your suggestions for betterment Here is my website link = https://bloggerrun.com
and this is the reference site = https://beingguru.com
** I really very much appreciate your help, please visit my site and suggest me more. :)
God always bless you.

go here: bimber/includes/theme.php
find this code on line 1537:
PHP:
function bimber_is_theme_registered() {
    $is_registered = get_transient( 'bimber_theme_registered' );

// Verified, access granted.
    if ( $is_registered ) {
        return true;
    }
after this code add this code:
PHP:
return true;
Refresh Page and ready to go :)
Proof:
this code can no longer be used

Reactions: brasilianboy

I have used this theme for my website Be Curious - Depth of knowledge. I was also getting the same problem. Upload it via your cpanel file manager. This will solve your problem.

For all those who are facing the problem with "The link you followed has expired. Please try again." or theme not getting uploaded and installed follow these steps

Problem is due to the limit of max upload size and max execution time defaults in wordpress. As the theme file is large and it installs plugins automatically, you need to increase them to get the same installed and working.

You will have to edit php.ini file
  1. Access it using your FTP program.
  2. Backup a copy of this file before attempting to edit it.
  3. Open it and find the following values, one at a time (They are located at different lines within the file)memory_limit
    upload_max_size
    post_max_size
    upload_max_filesize
    max_execution_time
    max_input_time
  4. Preferably, edit them to the following values.memory_limit = 256M
    upload_max_size = 128M
    post_max_size = 128M
    upload_max_filesize = 128M
    max_execution_time = 1600
    max_input_time = 2000

Babak updated Bimber - Viral Magazine WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Bimber v7.4

Download Bimber v7.4 - Viral Magazine WordPress Theme Free Nulled
VERSION 7.4 – major update – 5 September 2019 - Thanks To @rolandsanjaya90

# NEW - BuddyPress Groups full integration
# NEW - Snax: option to change voting icons (6 sets available)
# NEW - Global Featured Entries available on archive pages
# NEW - G1 Socials: added Discord
# NEW - What's Your Reaction: added reaction date
# NEW - Auto load next posts from the same category

# Improved - Snax: prevent...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Code:
https://babia.to/threads/bimber-viral-magazine-wordpress-theme.1640/post-60752

Used this method but not working. This code can't be found in that file. It might have changed. Please do have a look.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock