• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.3.9

No permission to download
Uploaded the files from the betheme-nulled.zip, but my wordpress installation doesnt recognize any new theme. Am I doing anything wrong?

Uploaded the files from the betheme-nulled.zip, but my wordpress installation doesnt recognize any new theme. Am I doing anything wrong?
Did you upload via the dashboard or ftp?

Reactions: SENNA_BR
FTP, to the themes folder, zip file is to large to upload
Double check that all the theme files and folders are just one level in from the initial folder, for example if you have betheme-nulled>betheme>thecontent it won't work.

Double check that all the theme files and folders are just one level in from the initial folder, for example if you have betheme-nulled>betheme>thecontent it won't work.
Already checked, I'm experienced in Wordpress so I know how installing a theme works normally. Dont know why it doesnt work this time.

Already checked, I'm experienced in Wordpress so I know how installing a theme works normally. Dont know why it doesnt work this time.
Not sure what the issue could be then.

Hello guys,
I downloaded latest version of theme and tried to install null but it can't be installed as wordpress takes to
The link you followed has expired.
Please try again.

please help

Hello guys,
I downloaded latest version of theme and tried to install null but it can't be installed as wordpress takes to
The link you followed has expired.
Please try again.

please help
Try uploading via FTP. This error usually occurs when the file size is larger than the value allowed in "upload_max_filesize" in your php.ini file.

Are there any 21.5.5.1 update? Something wrong with the coming soon option on the theme for me.

Are there any 21.5.5.1 update? Something wrong with the coming soon option on the theme for me.
Hi locomotii,

Maybe in the last version 21.5.6, this bug is resolved.
The v21.5.6 isn't available here yet.

#Babak will post here 4 sure =)
Let's wait locomotii.

Tks in advance.
Bye (y)

Babak updated BeTheme - Responsive MultiPurpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

BeTheme v21.5.6 Nulled

Download BeTheme v21.5.6 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 21.5.6 – February 25, 2020 - Thanks To @CyberDeviL

* Added: Sticky sidebar
[ Theme Options > Sidebars > General > Sticky ]
* Added: Header - Top Bar - Border bottom (optional)
[ Theme Options > Colors > Header > Top Bar | border bottom ]
* Added: Shortcode - Counter Inline
[counter_inline value="500"]
* Added: New Google Fonts - 977 fonts available
* Fixed: Widget -...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Babak

I have installed the v21.5.6 Nulled but there is no option in the Menu's to remove the "Buy Now" button. Any advice, please?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock