• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.3.9

No permission to download
Hello, the version
v21.2.1 Untouched + Header Builder
is not nulled :C hoy can I activathe the theme? or how can I find the lastest nulled version? Thanks :D

Hi guys, i have installed the Betheme lasted version
and i'm having an issue
2019-05-28-00-37-29-Window.png

if i do as aked, i loose the slider animation, but i would like to keep it plz, how can i fix ?
thx

Babak updated BeTheme - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

BeTheme v21.2.2

Download BeTheme v21.2.2 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
For Demos Go Here and download nulled version
install demos and replace new version with old version
https://babia.to/resources/betheme-responsive-multi-purpose-wordpress-theme.13/history

Version 21.2.2 – May 27, 2019
* Added: Icon Bar shortcode - Social style for Instagram color
[icon_bar icon="icon-instagram"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: DrJapan
hi guys, i am using the v17.7.1 one and, that version working perfectly with working import demo from muffin server. anyone got a clue for using that version script from that version to newer version / merging / other ? cause, it will be much easier for everyone :)

Attention: My English is broken - Sorry 😕

Hi

I love your work and it's the best way for me to test the word of wordpress.

Thanks a lot.

1. Which steps I have to do, when I want to update the whole theme without to reset the themes?

Where I have to put in the psd files?

2. How can I the addons the hundreds of addons for the builder?

3. How can I update the plugins without losing the data?

Greetz

Attention: My English is broken - Sorry 😕

Hi

I love your work and it's the best way for me to test the word of wordpress.

Thanks a lot.

1. Which steps I have to do, when I want to update the whole theme without to reset the themes?

Where I have to put in the psd files?

2. How can I the addons the hundreds of addons for the builder?

3. How can I update the plugins without losing the data?

Greetz
just replace theme or plugin via ftp or cpanel
dont worry you dont lose data

The steps provided in the description to "null" the script don't seem to work. The instructions that are linked here:
https://babia.to/threads/betheme-responsive-multi-purpose-wordpress-theme.13/#post-731

It appears that some of the lines have been moved. When I searched, I found three results, but only two are mentioned, Could you help clarify which sections we change? Thank you! Do those instructions work for the latest version? :)

Reactions: Babak
The steps provided in the description to "null" the script don't seem to work. The instructions that are linked here:
https://babia.to/threads/betheme-responsive-multi-purpose-wordpress-theme.13/#post-731

It appears that some of the lines have been moved. When I searched, I found three results, but only two are mentioned, Could you help clarify which sections we change? Thank you! Do those instructions work for the latest version? :)

Thanks for the like. Care to shed some light?

Babak updated BeTheme - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

BeTheme v21.2.3

Download BeTheme v21.2.3 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 21.2.3 – June 3, 2019

• Added: Shop - Single Product - Rating click - Scroll to reviews tab and open it
  • Fixed: Blog - Filters - Filter by author - Show users with 'contributor' role
  • Improved: Forms - Input & Textarea - Slightly increased font size and font size
  • Pre-built website: Psychologist, Photo 2

• changelog.html
  • functions.php
  • style.css...

BeTheme v21.2.3

Download BeTheme v21.2.3 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 21.2.3 – June 3, 2019

• Added: Shop - Single Product - Rating click - Scroll to reviews tab and open it
  • Fixed: Blog - Filters - Filter by author - Show users with 'contributor' role
  • Improved: Forms - Input & Textarea - Slightly increased font size and font size
  • Pre-built website: Psychologist, Photo 2

• changelog.html
  • functions.php
  • style.css...

Reactions: Diabloma
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock