• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.3.9

No permission to download
Babak updated BeTheme - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

BeTheme v21.1.9 Nulled

This Is Not My Null But Work GOod/Enjoy
Download BeTheme v21.1.9 Nulled - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 21.1.9 – May 6, 2019

• Fixed: Blog - Single - Related posts - Post image - Images only
  • Fixed: Get in touch, Infobox, Opening hours + Equal Height of items in wrap
  • Fixed: Timeline item - Links allowed in Title field
  • Fixed: Mobile - Telephone numbers - Disable auto-formatting
  • Fixed: Shop - Orders page -...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: 1nf0t3ch
Babak updated BeTheme - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

BeTheme v21.2

Download BeTheme v21.2 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 21.2 – May 13, 2019

• Fixed: WPML Plugin - Config file - Post options set to: translate
  • Pre-built website: Mechanic 5, Pizza 4

• changelog.html
  • functions.php
  • style.css
  • wpml-config.xml
  • functions/importer/css/style.css
  • functions/importer/images/demos.jpg
  • functions/importer/demos.php

Hello,

I have issues to install the demos. After following the steps you mentioned, it always says "unable to download content".

I have also tried with the nulled 21.1.4 of post#304, but this time I get "The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions."

Does anyone got the demos to import correctly?

Thanks!

Hello,

I have issues to install the demos. After following the steps you mentioned, it always says "unable to download content".

I have also tried with the nulled 21.1.4 of post#304, but this time I get "The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions."

Does anyone got the demos to import correctly?

Thanks!
hey go here: https://babia.to/resources/betheme-responsive-multi-purpose-wordpress-theme.13/history and download
v21.1.9 Nulled + Demos

Edit to my previous post: It works perfectly for themes that don't use revolution slider.

Themes using Revolution sliders throw this error:

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 1892 of the file /wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/slider.class.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function delete() on null in /wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/slider.class.php:1892

Stack trace:

#0 wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/importer/class-mfn-importer.php(322): RevSliderSlider->importSliderFromPost(true, false, '/home/***/...')

#1 /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/importer/class-mfn-importer.php(681): Mfn_Importer->import_slider('/home/****/...', 'extreme2')

#2 /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): Mfn_Importer->import('')

#3 /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)

#4 /wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)

#5 /wp-admin/admin.php(253): do_action('betheme_page_be...')
#6 {main}
thrown

Is it the same for you?

Edit to my previous post: It works perfectly for themes that don't use revolution slider.

Themes using Revolution sliders throw this error:

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 1892 of the file /wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/slider.class.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function delete() on null in /wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/slider.class.php:1892

Stack trace:

#0 wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/importer/class-mfn-importer.php(322): RevSliderSlider->importSliderFromPost(true, false, '/home/***/...')

#1 /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/importer/class-mfn-importer.php(681): Mfn_Importer->import_slider('/home/****/...', 'extreme2')

#2 /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): Mfn_Importer->import('')

#3 /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)

#4 /wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)

#5 /wp-admin/admin.php(253): do_action('betheme_page_be...')
#6 {main}
thrown

Is it the same for you?
download revslider from here:
https://babia.to/resources/slider-revolution-responsive-wordpress-plugin.527/
and try again

Reactions: zboob
Nice work really.

I have two problems .

1. I can't install the pre-built websites.

I changed the php file like babak wrote,no function.

I changed the script file "the package could not be downloaded, no function.

Whats my mistake?

2. In the desktop view I can fix the header, but not in the mobile view?

My english is very bad. Sorry for that.

BeTheme v21.2.1

Download BeTheme v21.2.1 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 21.2.1 – May 21, 2019

• Added: Theme Options - Remove shadows - HTML table
  • Fixed: WPBakery Page Builder + One Page - Active on Scroll
  • Pre-built website: Lab 2, Yoga 3

• changelog.html
  • functions.php
  • style.css
  • css/layout.css
  • functions/importer/css/style.css
  • functions/importer/images/demos.jpg
  • functions/importer/demos.php
  • js/scripts.js...

Hi, i want to install betheme on my wordpress with all demos working properly.... can you suggest me how to install nulled theme fully working for future use?

Reactions: carmeli
hi there is any tutorial how you can edit ple bild sites or any tutorial how to use be theme?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock