• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belink url shortner

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi its not working
it shows me that page
1.png

Editied

it is working now
just replace that folder with public folder within the script
and rename env.example to .env
and it will work

Last edited:
hi its not working
it shows me that page
1.png

Editied

it is working now
and it will work

friend thanks for sharing.
could you please help me. I get this error
Thanks a lot....
Connection failed: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1044] Access denied for user 'hwnrfgzm_link'@'localhost' to database .

Last edited:
friend thanks for sharing.
could you please help me. I get this error
Thanks a lot....
Connection failed: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1044] Access denied for user 'hwnrfgzm_link'@'localhost' to database .

you have to give the full permissions to the user for database

Reactions: ronny1989
Hello,

For me it is not working.

I got error:
(1/1) FatalErrorException
syntax error, unexpected '['
in 2020_03_03_143142_add_lang_code_to_existing_localizations.php line 26

hi its not working
it shows me that page
1.png

Editied

it is working now
and it will work

Hi,

Can you share me the code in /common/Database/migrations/2020_03_03_143142_add_lang_code_to_existing_localizations.php ?

I think that is the problem.

or please Share the whole file you used.

Attachments

• Belink-error.jpg
    Belink-error.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 15
hi its not working
it shows me that page
1.png

Editied

it is working now
and it will work

I installed and got an error of 500, although I did follow the instructions to rename the env.example to .env please help me

I installed and got an error of 500, although I did follow the instructions to rename the env.example to .env please help me

Error 500 is too generic to be debugged by guessing. Check your server error log and see what triggers the error.

@DevilX you might want to check too your server error log as it seems your script gets stuck. Or you don't meet the requirements of the script (script execution time, php execution time and so on).

Error 500 is too generic to be debugged by guessing. Check your server error log and see what triggers the error.

@DevilX you might want to check too your server error log as it seems your script gets stuck. Or you don't meet the requirements of the script (script execution time, PHP execution time and so on).

@slvrsteele at that time I installed it o site ground it didn’t work. then I installed it on a CPanel hosting it still shows the same error.

@slvrsteele at that time I installed it o site ground it didn’t work. then I installed it on a CPanel hosting it still shows the same error.

Do a debug with your chrome developer tools and see what stops loading (from Network tab) and errors that appear in console. Also check your server error log.

Reactions: DevilX
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock