- Aug 10, 2018
- Reaction score
Welcome to Babiato Family
EFFECTIVE DATE: JUNE 15, 2019
This forum's main purpose is to share stuffs to needy people (specially for webmasters) in convenient way, you can download various kind of scripts, forum software's, themes, plugins and lots more. You can also discuss related issues or solve other's issues on on particular topics.
So, if you have not registered yet, then register now and be the part of the family
HOW BABIATO IS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER SCRIPT-BASED FORUMS:
Though there's many websites/forums sharing scripts, add-ons etc, but, Babiato stands out of them for the following reasons:
Now, to make a community running fine there must be some rules & terms to be followed.
- The's no resource download limits.
- Everything free, no time/download limits, no subscriptions.
- Almost all resources are completely untouched/virus-free which are same distributed by developers (excluding the modified nulled one's shared by members to make the resources work properly/ad-free).
- Lots of community members always active to help each-other.
- Categorized sub-forums for different topics.
FORUM TERMS AND RULE
- Write only in English, thread structure should look good with appropriate picture (if require) , description and other necessary information's . Don't make it look like as if a kindergarten kid has written it.
- If you wish to earn by sharing then you can use only a single layer of ad (short-link generator type of ads), but remember ! there shouldn't be a second ad layer and the link should be valid with actual working content behind of it. If you get caught doing over-smartness, your account will be banned permanently.
- Don't share any download links which gives limited speed/require premium accounts to download. Recommended upload hosts are Google Drive, Upload.ee, Mega.nz or any other which doesn't restrict download speed.
- While sharing licenses/premium accounts/logins/purchase codes etc, use "... Insert - Spoiler" option, but make sure it doesn't violate any copy-right issue.
- Don't behave with anyone of the community members/moderator stuffs in wrong manner, never ever take any abusive/insulting words, keep it clean.
- All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the forums may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
- You agree not to use the forums to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, religious, abusive, hateful, swear words, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains hacking, cracking, pirated, adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
- We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the forums at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
- Don't ever spam, this forum is no-way a place to promote your blog/website/forum either by directly or indirectly. Keep the core contents of your post to this forum only (We may put temporarily ban or permanent ban depending on spamming level).
- Don't post anything which is/are 100% identical/same with some existing content. So before posting it's better to SEARCH to see if the content is already available or not. This condition doesn't apply on existing expired cookies, accounts, logins or outdated stuffs. 100% duplicate content-based posts will be removed.
- Don't post any links to any 3rd party websites, forums, blogs (warez, cracks/patches, pirated content based) specially one which requires registration. This rule doesn't apply on "site review" forum.
- Every forum section may/may not have additional rules, please look in sticky notice content or announcement..
MARKETPLACE TERMS AND RULES [BUY/SELL]
- All the above forum rules are applied.
- While selling something put all the necessary details [Exactly how/where the product works, it's good sides/bad sides, validity, service duration, if there's any chances of product getting expired/blocked/suspend - if yes then also mention in details, refund policy in details (how to refund & when or in which situation/occurrences).
- Legally purchased/made products are risk-free while illegally purchased/carded/BIN/tricky made products may get suspended/banned any time. Beside, selling of nulled products are no way acceptable. So, better to mention this as well to make the product description completely clear to it's users.
- If you have purchased themes,plugins etc from official authors like Themeforest,codecanyon etc then you are not allowed to sell the unique license separately to everyone, as in such cases if someone leaks the license online or report to author then the license holding account gets suspended/blocked. Hence in such cases if you're willing to sell then either sell the entire account (having login ID,pass) so the buyer can manage it as per wish, or just don't sell for such risky cheap tactic types of selling.
- After first selling of the product you're not permitted to edit your first post (ex: by claiming that you forgot to mention/write that the product is of 1 month, not lifetime/1 year validity-based or by claiming that you forgot to mention/write the product works particularly works in one country, not globally, or on particular hosting account/device etc ). Do never try to act over smart by doing this trick for fooling your existing customers. Extra violated actions will be taken along with instant permanent BAN in such Albert Einstein's cases.
- If the seller anyhow violates the above terms then politely he/she should admit own-mistake & issue refund (based on the topic-mentioned refund policy) to the customer. For issuing refund the seller will have at most 72 hours ( 3 days) of times. No excuses (like out of planet earth/home/laptop/city/state/country) or system broken, in shortage of money etc will be tolerated. Violation will cause BAN to the seller account.
- Until the given period of 72 hours the customer/buyer should no way harass/abuse/insult the seller, keep it clean & user-friendly.
- While buying something from a seller please be careful regarding the above mentioned circumstances & take note of each details of the product you're purchasing. Better to avoid BTC payment or any other payment gateway/procedure which can't be traced (ex: paypal , paytm etc kind of payment processes are convenient) & don't just be brainless stupid to run towards mysterious offers/products - apply some sense/logic's, check all details, payments procedures, refund policy, product validity, risky/risk-free, etc. We are no way liable for your loss due to your core stupidity.
Last edited by a moderator: