• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

babiato.com is down

Status
Not open for further replies.

promonde

Trusted Uploader
Apr 22, 2019
babia.to is down with an certificate error it seems

Error 526 Ray ID: 5388d28ccd193c9f • 2019-11-20 07:48:36 UTC
Invalid SSL certificate

What happened?

The origin web server does not have a valid SSL certificate.

What can I do?
If you're a visitor of this website:
Please try again in a few minutes.

If you're the owner of this website:
The SSL certificate presented by the server did not pass validation. This could indicate an expired SSL certificate or a certificate that does not include the requested domain name. Please contact your hosting provider to ensure that an up-to-date and valid SSL certificate issued by a Certificate Authority is configured for this domain name on the origin server.

Same Here
Problem persist for babia.to from my side but babia.to is working fine (no redirect though)

No down from Indian location...
Babiato.com domain also reserved under babia.to admin
And always pointing to new servername via old servername.. don't irritate just use commonsennce brother..

If you need I make a live video for proof.
But I don't know about other location condition like Iran, irak etc etc.

Don't point me with my skill.
If you don't like just ignore.

Because I'm not pointing anybody with any special skill.

There are too many people.. but never told them to anyone.

Brother first get all information from cloudflare.. then discuss with me..

Reactions: DarkWave
See proof via screenshot-
Don't forget to see the time of both Screenshot..

After press the ENTER button from mobile.

Don't teach me of my professional work.

haha, it's down mate, it can't redirect if the server doesn't connect to Cloudflare hahaha. How are you an IT consultant?
Wait guys .. don't point me with my skill. I'm not pointing to anyone.. it's a cloudflare fault.. like light fault, human falt, system fault, and many other type of fault..

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock