• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Avada | Website Builder For WP & WooCommerce By ThemeFusion

Avada | Website Builder For WP & WooCommerce By ThemeFusion v7.11.7

No permission to download
Babak updated Avada | Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme with a new update entry:

Avada v5.7.1

Download Avada v5.7.1 | Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme Nulled Free
Version 5.7.1 - October 23rd, 2018

- NEW: Added a glow and drop shadow blur option to the person element and improved the style color option
- NEW: Added animation options, mobile visibility options and class and id settings to the table element
- NEW: Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.5
- IMPROVEMENT: Page load performance for all pages using image elements. These performance gains are fully
available on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Avada v5.7.2

Download Avada v5.7.2 | Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme Nulled Free
Version 5.7.2 - November 08th, 2018

NOTE: This version includes a security fix for possible XSS attacks in bootstrap JS libraries.
- NEW: WordPress 5.0 Compatibility
- NEW: Added gesture handling support to the Google maps element
- IMPROVEMENT: Added possibility to display hotlinked images within the Fusion Builder image elements
- IMPROVEMENT: Updated several option descriptions and dependencies for better usability...

Avada v5.8

Download Avada v5.8 | Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme Nulled Free
v5.8 - January 22nd, 2019

- NEW: 2 New Professionally Designed Demos
- NEW: Added image lazy load functionality for all kinds of images
- NEW: Added options to have all parts of the site getting browser cached through Progressive Web App techniques
- NEW: Added support for theme-color meta data used for installable website apps
- NEW: Added easy integration for Font Awesome Pro for users having a valid pro license
- NEW...

Avada v5.8.1

Download Avada v5.8.1 | Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme Nulled Free
v5.8.1 - February 07th, 2019

- NEW: Single demo pages can now be imported by directly pasting the page URL in Fusion Builder demo library
- NEW: Preview images are now available for different image elements for easier re-ordering
- NEW: Added an option to set a form element border color when form element has focus
- NEW: Added form input validation indicators to the WooCommerce checkout page form
- NEW: Option to show...

hi sir Babak! I have a question. There's an error when I upload a theme.

This is the error : "The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet. ".

Can anyone help me with this? Thanks!

hi sir Babak! I have a question. There's an error when I upload a theme.

This is the error : "The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet. ".

Can anyone help me with this? Thanks!
this is theme not plugin :D so go to theme section and upload your theme or use ftp

v5.8.2 Full package. product key: press any key..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock