• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AudioJungle Mega Collection 2 - 13,4 GB - 1.335 Audio File - 2018

miyojin

Babiato Fan
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Oct 9, 2018
Another Audio Jungle Mega Package for you.

Name - AudioJungle Mega Pack
Created - 2012-2018
Audio Files Included - WAV, MP3, WMA, AIF
Bit Rate - WAV: 16 - 32 bit | 44.1 - 48.0 kHz | 706 - 3072 kbps
- MP3: 32.0 - 48.0 kHz | 56 - 320 kbps
- WMA: 44.1 kHz | 2,96 kbps
- AIF: 16 bit | 48.0 kHz | 1536 kbps

Download Link:

Still uploading. You can see the current files from this list:

https://mega.nz/#F!cYhwxAhb
Key: kqBphucednDAeYCeXQu0hA

It's not allowing me to get the list. After inserting the key it goes back to mega home page

It's not allowing me to get the list. After inserting the key it goes back to mega home page
It's working buddy. Try clearing cookies or use different browser.

wanna ask here, i use one of them to my channel youtube, just for vlog..
but i get claim for one music.

the question is, when we use some music for making video on youtube from audio jungle, its not really free right? or maybe idk about lisence.

thanks for respon,

Reactions: Pranav
As far as I know, the video is not blocked or muted. It just shows relevant ads and you can't earn money..

Correct me someone if I am wrong..

Reactions: Sellow
wanna ask here, i use one of them to my channel youtube, just for vlog..
but i get claim for one music.

the question is, when we use some music for making video on youtube from audio jungle, its not really free right? or maybe idk about lisence.

thanks for respon,
I have an urge to ask the same, Can we receive any assistance on this one please?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock