• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Astra Theme - Everything You Need to Build Stunning Website

Astra Theme - Everything You Need to Build Stunning Website v4.6.5

No permission to download
Hello @Babak
This is the new version 1.8.8

Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Astra Theme - Everything You Need to Build a Stunning Website with a new update entry:

Astra Theme v2.0.0

Download Astra Theme v2.0.0 - Everything You Need to Build a Stunning Website Nulled Free
v2.0.0

• Improvement: Loading combined CSS and JS file for params in the customizer.
  • Improvement: Remove unnecessary role attribute from HTML.
  • Improvement: Crossbrowser compatibility for customizer UI.
  • Improvement: Optimized number of queries executed on admin pages.
  • Improvement: Live preview for controls.
  • Improvement: Optimized logic for generating settings group control...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: DMD and termok
@Babak May I ask why the freely available Astra Theme (which btw now already is at version 2.0.1) is 'shared' here?

Is there any alteration in the theme to enable e.g. imports of Pro Templates? (Because I don't see that, but maybe I'm blind.)

Reactions: senator
@Babak May I ask why the freely available Astra Theme (which btw now already is at version 2.0.1) is 'shared' here?

Is there any alteration in the theme to enable e.g. imports of Pro Templates? (Because I don't see that, but maybe I'm blind.)
just install the necessery plugins, then the pro template will be available to import

Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Astra Theme - Everything You Need to Build a Stunning Website with a new update entry:

Astra Theme v2.1.0

Download Astra Theme v2.1.0 - Everything You Need to Build a Stunning Website Nulled Free
v2.1.0

• New: Introduce filter astra_get_pro_url.
  • New: New filter astra_single_post_comment_time_enabled to disable post comment time on single blog page.
  • Improvement: Redesign admin notices as per WordPress standards
  • Fix: Broken menu style on iOS safari browsers for version 11 or lower.
  • Fix: JavaScript conflict with WP Google maps plugin.
  • Fix...

Thank you very much, I appreciate your answers, update according to the files that you indicated me, I attach screenshots to see how I am doing, but I still do not have the possibility of importing the premium templates.

Theme v1.6.4

Plugins need updates (i have Astra Pro 1.6.11)

Continue error Validate License when import new template

I am already thinking that this is because there is always the latest version of the plugin (astra-addon) and there is a new version higher than 1.6.11 ... and it is not published here, if someone has the latest version for check this please
Hi @Nury did you find this solution? are you able to install the agency templates? I am stuck in same step like yours. please let me know, thanks

Astra Theme v2.1.2

Download Astra Theme v2.1.2 - Everything You Need to Build a Stunning Website Nulled Free
v2.1.2

• Improvement: WooCommerce Product Gutenberg blocks compatibility.
  • Improvement: Displaying full content for post format video on the archive page.
  • Improvement: Hide custom layout from sitemap generated by Yoast SEO.
  • Improvement: Added style and script HTML5 theme support.
  • Fix: Added correct admin styles for fullwidth stretch layout in WordPress editor.
  • Fix: PHP...

Reactions: progs_00

Astra Theme v2.1.3

Download Astra Theme v2.1.3 - Everything You Need to Build a Stunning Website Nulled Free
v2.1.3

• New: Introduced filter astra_blog_template_name for the overriding blog template.
  • Improvement: Filters to Disable Schema. ( https://wpastra.com/docs/disable-schema-markup/ )
  • Fix: Align Full and Align Wide option not working correctly for Gallery and Table GB blocks in case of full width stretched and full width contained layout.
  • Fix: Added support for...

Reactions: Daryth
hi just thought i mention , when i uploading the theme to my site and activating it , i got this error message ,could someone please take a look at this

Installing Theme from uploaded file: astra-addon214.zip
Unpacking the package…
Installing the theme…
The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
Theme installation failed.

hi just thought i mention , when i uploading the theme to my site and activating it , i got this error message ,could someone please take a look at this

Installing Theme from uploaded file: astra-addon214.zip
Unpacking the package…
Installing the theme…
The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
Theme installation failed.
Install this add on via plugin section. Coz it's not theme .. it is a Plugin

Reactions: Babak and TassieNZ
  • Love
Reactions: Saint Gabriel

Astra Theme v2.2.0

Download Astra Theme v2.2.0 - Everything You Need to Build a Stunning Website Nulled Free
v2.2.0

• New: Typography and color settings for Headings and Button.
  • New: Added button and heading compatibility with Page Builders ( https://wpastra.com/docs/new-features-in-astra-2-2/ ).
  • New: Partial refresh for Site Title & Site Tagline in Customizer.
  • Improvement: Theme name updated in credit link text.
  • Fix: Footer text partial refresh.
  • Fix: Theme minimum...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock