• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Astra Agency Bundle with Lifetime Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

viralfames

Banned User
Apr 7, 2019
Astra Agency Bundle Installation service
Plugins in the Bundle are:
Astra Theme

Astra Pro addon
Astra Premium Sites
convert pro
schema pro
Wp Portfolio
Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder

Ultimate Addons for Elementor

I am providing a installation service of any of these plugins on your site with lifetime updates.
price ($100) 1 site lifetime updates

Payment: payoneer or via Fiverr Now Paypal added

1 month support

Please leave a comment if you are interested.

Note: i am not the owner of the of account i bought it from a seller in half price of the original ones.i have legit keys and that will give you updates for lifetime

Refund: if you don't get what i said within 330 hours of buying i'll never refund your money. after installation service. if you found my plugins are nulled i'll never refund. if you won't able to install updates i'll never pay back all your money(this is valid for 1 month scam).

Astra Theme
Astra Pro addon
Astra Premium Sites
convert pro
schema pro
Wp Portfolio

price of 1 single plugin is ($5) and all plugins($30)
I will provide a installation service of any of these plugins on your site with lifetime updates.
Payment: Payoneer
Note:i don't sell the keys.
If you resell from somewhere, please read their Terms of Service carefully

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
If anyone tested and have proof please upload. I'm interested but will stay back until a big number of old members vouch for this guy.

Reactions: Saint Gabriel

Astra Theme
Astra Pro addon
Astra Premium Sites
convert pro
schema pro
Wp Portfolio

price ($15) single site lifetime updates
I will provide a installation service of any of these plugins on your site with lifetime updates.
Payment: Payoneer
pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mastbabia
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock