• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Astra Agency Bundle with Lifetime Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
viralfames You asked me for "TRUSTED SELLER" badge , but all I can see:

1. You have added/published same service with different threads (This one + That one ) which was no-way necessary while it creates conflicts in tracking purpose . . .
  2. Beside your service doesn't fully supports FORUM MARKETPLACE RULES (no refund policy if any trouble occurs with your service + if you are giving/installing product license key to the plugins/themes then based on RULE No.4 you have to share the licensing user account as it can harm other user (having same license key with numerous activation's or anyway it gets leaked by any buyer as earlier it happened that buyers made another accounts to sell/distribute the same key they received from another seller - - - don't show me any excuse like "no ! sharing the license key won't harm any user anyway).
So, I can not assist/recommend you having the "TRUSTED SELLER" badge . .

BESIDE:
I don't know how this thread skipped my eyesight , if you are providing license key for future updates then read the RULES to add the required additional details , else on my next visit I'll close both topics with warning !

Reactions: Tetryx
Thanks for the install and keys. Was a great experience overall. no complaints here

1. You have added/published same service with different threads (This one + That one ) which was no-way necessary while it creates conflicts in tracking purpose . . .
  2. Beside your service doesn't fully supports FORUM MARKETPLACE RULES (no refund policy if any trouble occurs with your service + if you are giving/installing product license key to the plugins/themes then based on RULE No.4 you have to share the licensing user account as it can harm other user (having same license key with numerous activation's or anyway it gets leaked by any buyer as earlier it happened that buyers made another accounts to sell/distribute the same key they received from another seller - - - don't show me any excuse like "no ! sharing the license key won't harm any user anyway).

BESIDE:
I don't know how this thread skipped my eyesight , if you are providing license key for future updates then read the RULES to add the required additional details , else on my next visit I'll close both topics with warning !
Well fu**... lol

• Haha
Reactions: GARAYEV

BESIDE:
i have added all refund details and followed all the rules of babiato.

Reactions: GARAYEV and Tetryx
My review after dealing with @viralfames :

I had a bit of an odd situation in which installing the Astra Package was not a very straightforward process and removing my current work was not an option I had (I had everything nulled). @viralfames took some time to test out a few ways of licensing my site without having me lose any data at all. All of this testing and time spent by OP was prior to even asking me for any payment and knowing that if it was not possible to license my site without losing data, this would've been wasted time as I would've stuck to nulled simply because of my work done.

After testing, OP was able to license my site without me losing any data at all :love: As for communication, OP is very prompt in responding and getting things done. I highly doubt you'll ever experience delays when dealing with @viralfames unless it's midnight or something in his country.

In short, I would rate OP as follows:

Communication:
10/10 (I was more delayed than him)
Speed: 10/10 (Even with troubleshooting, this whole thing was done within a few hours)
Trust: OP didn't mess around with any of my files or touch files which were not relevant to what he was supposed to do.
Would I recommend: At his price and what the value of these things are, I'd say it's worth it. $10/15 to never have to wait for nulled plugins and themes or manually update things is worth it.
Legitimacy of Product: OP installed the plugins 1 version below the latest so that I could update it myself and verify that it's updated & licensed. OP also confirmed that my theme is licensed & that he updated it already for me so that seems fine as well and everything seem to be 100%. Elementor Pro was also licensed for me as well and this works 100% too.

If you have been lurking on this post and are on the fence deciding what to do, give @viralfames a shot and you will be surprised with how good his service is. No rubbish, No false promises, No hacking/scamming involved.

Thank you for the offer @viralfames I am happy with the service & product delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock