• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ask for advice

cyberhostservice

Banned User
Dec 7, 2019
Ask for input, how can i make my website perform better ???
Don't tell anyone, my website is full nulled :):):)

Last edited:
Just a suggestion, for production websites don't use the nulled version of whmcs. Only $ 15 per month for license fees. In the future you will not expect what WHMCS is doing.

Well said, imagine if you have bit more clients and whmcs changes the way how their license is validated. You will loose all those clients and they will loose all their hosting accounts and domains.

Another thing, who guarantees that there is no call back hidden on nulled version?

How to optimize ?

Well that depends on few factors:
  • Is the theme code quality good enough and organized; like styles, scripts and static content.
  • Where is the location of the server and the ping destination for test?
  • Of corse you can try pingdom, gmetrix and google speed test. All they have different standards for speed.

Few Standard Tips:
  • Set expiring headers in .htaccess
  • Enable gzip compression
  • Combine css and js script into one file and minimize them for less DOM calls (limit is 200)
  • Optimize images and graphics, replace what you can with .svg for less memory load

Last edited:
add CDN like Cloudflare optimize imagen also the hosting provider makes a huge difference siteground is probably the best out there

Reactions: cyberhostservice
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock