• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

anyone from india please click

rareout

Aug 16, 2019
i found many people are here from india. i am from india too and running a business of t-shirt selling. if you are from india please share what you do and how you earn, like we can help each other .

Reactions: ms123
I m from Himachal Pradesh, still a student learning varius stuff from internet. Currently i don't have any bussinus/income. :)

i found many people are here from india. i am from india too and running a business of t-shirt selling. if you are from india please share what you do and how you earn, like we can help each other .
Business kasa chal raha hai apka?

Recently started so abhi tk toh not that good , need to rank high on google and promotion bhi krna hai, i am a student so save krte krte dheere dheere krte hein

Reactions: prajwal6898
hi bro am from india..if you want to run your bussines in india...fisrtly need give huge offer...like paytm, amazon, paypal discount cashback when people become your customer and they got your product and found its good then your site hit organic taffic rest all smo,seo is other part..when you have large subscriber then you rae famous in india surely so ..this is my suggestion !

hi bro am from india..if you want to run your bussines in india...fisrtly need give huge offer...like paytm, amazon, paypal discount cashback when people become your customer and they got your product and found its good then your site hit organic taffic rest all smo,seo is other part..when you have large subscriber then you rae famous in india surely so ..this is my suggestion !
we are giving maximum amount discount , giving product with no profit and no loss

Reactions: prajwal6898
Hello @rareout,
  1. Your return and refund policy don't clearly mention that who will bear the return cost. Is it you i.e. Rareout people or the customer? Please mention it clearly, as users would want to be sure, that they won't be paying return charges if they don't like the merchandise.
  2. Also, you have written that the amount will be credited back to your account. I would also mention write it as the amount will be credited to the original mode of payment i.e. credit/debit card or bank account. People might confuse it with Rareout wallet account.
  3. Add Instamojo or Razorpay as payment gateway. They will create a secure environment in the mind of your customers, as compared to Payumoney.

Reactions: rareout
Hello @rareout,

Rest your website is awesome and you will surely make it big!
Just make sure to stay away from copyrighted content on your T-Shirts as it may attract a heavy fine if you are using it without permission. If you have taken the necessary permissions, then you are good to sell it.

Hello @rareout,

Rest your website is awesome and you will surely make it big!
Just make sure to stay away from copyrighted content on your T-Shirts as it may attract a heavy fine if you are using it without permission. If you have taken the necessary permissions, then you are good to sell it.
we make sure to make some like color, shade or add 2-3 clipart on the design to change it little bit

Reactions: mandar.diwate40
Hello @rareout,
Also do not forget to mention the special promotion available via PayPal, where users get a FLAT 200 cashback for their first transaction on your website. This is offered and fully funded by PayPal so you don't lose anything and get more customers.

@prajwal6898 @mandar.diwate40 where i can find investor for this . actually we have amazing idea with mobile cover like company like bewakoof and souled store . give mobile cover in 199,299,259,. but we are getting any mobile cover printed in 100rs only . so we can sell it in 130+35(shipping)for now in this way many person are going to visit our site . becoz quality of cover always remain the same . at starting we want our name in market . we are selling all thing in no profit , no loss scene . becoz we want the name in the market

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock