• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Any cheap .co.in, icann verified registrars

Status
Not open for further replies.

xlx

Dec 13, 2018
Hello,

Can someone share, if they know of any registrars of .co.in tld's, the client for now has domains with godaddy, and i use porkbun.. which does not support .co.in.
i was checking out crazydomains.in, anyone using their services.

Thanks for helping

I can give you more cheapest cost for all domains. Contact me. @xlx @india220

How many domain you have or you want.

Bigrock USD 5.59 + 18% GST

Mine USD 5.00 (INR 350) + No GST

Thanks for helping @gogulakrishnan and @india220

appreciate your patience, i went ahead and transferred the domains over(from godaddy) to crazydomains(guess the only way to know for sure it works, is to jump in.)
they charged me Rs.350/- for (co.in) and Rs. 450/- for (.in )

Their support was helpful. they resolved some issues immediately, and the transfers happened in minutes.

so generally for most tld's i use Porkbun.. they are the cheapest and their panel is very simple and uncluttered.

And for ctlds i think ill be using crazydomains.

Thanks again for helping.

@Babak this thread can be closed. Thanks for making this website...:) have a great day

Reactions: Babak and unicorn
So you are saying you will still renew the .net domain at $6.99/- ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock