• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Another AdSense question!

TassieNZ

Premium Uploader and Sometimes Hacker!
Staff member
Administrator
Colonel Hogan
Null Master
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jan 17, 2019
New Zealand
gpl-elite.store
Although I've been a web designer for 20+ years, I've never had to use AdSense. Strange but true!

Now one of my clients is wanting/needing to. She has a site with a large amount of weekly hits (over 3.5 million in the 7 years I've hosted her). It has been operating for 7+ years. This site is done as a public service she runs at no cost to people, but it costs her money and she now needs to try and cover some of it. Just generate some income to help cover costs.

It is a WordPress site made using Sahifa theme.

• Would this theme be suitable?
  • Do you have a choice where ads go? Don't want to ruin the look of the site!
  • Any other major things I should know?
  • Any ideas welcome! :)
Thanks.

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
Hello :)
first of all, all magazine themes suitable for adsense but Sahifa and Jnews are best for advertisement.
Previously, google has no choice for "auto optimize ads" and we could arrange ads position and sizes but if you are newbie you can try to "auto optimize" option and sometimes even google appears nonsencial place. If you think to visitor and you dont want to ruin of web site. Just use responsive ads for homepage, inner page and single post page.
For homepage you can put one ad in sidebar (if you are use) dont use vertical ads square ads is good. Makes really good If you could make sticky that sidebar.

If homepage structure based on news blocks. You can put one or two ads between two blocks for horizontal.

Most important is single post page's ads placement.

My opinion is one ads should place to after title horizontal ads
Second one is ads in post (probably middle of content) and it could be text ads.

And if you use sidebar for single post page and you should put square ads to top of sidebar.

For mobile do not use vignette ads i think it annoy your visitor :)

Hope its helps :)

Reactions: berpe
Hello :)
first of all, all magazine themes suitable for adsense but Sahifa and Jnews are best for advertisement.
Previously, google has no choice for "auto optimize ads" and we could arrange ads position and sizes but if you are newbie you can try to "auto optimize" option and sometimes even google appears nonsencial place. If you think to visitor and you dont want to ruin of web site. Just use responsive ads for homepage, inner page and single post page.
For homepage you can put one ad in sidebar (if you are use) dont use vertical ads square ads is good. Makes really good If you could make sticky that sidebar.

If homepage structure based on news blocks. You can put one or two ads between two blocks for horizontal.

Most important is single post page's ads placement.

My opinion is one ads should place to after title horizontal ads
Second one is ads in post (probably middle of content) and it could be text ads.

And if you use sidebar for single post page and you should put square ads to top of sidebar.

For mobile do not use vignette ads i think it annoy your visitor :)

Hope its helps :)
Thanks heaps. Could I PM you the website for you to look at? Then you could possibly make other recommendations if you don't mind?

Really appreciate the help.

TassieNZ :)

I've got denied twice because of ad placements. I still can't understant what the problem was but I finally got approved after removing the banner bellow the menu bar.

for better results always use image ads.

I dont agree with you.

Google try to shows most relavant ads and it has two legs. first leg is ad publisher and second leg is advertiser.

Advertiser wants more customer when publish ads and publisher wants make more money when click/display from ads.

So google arranges both of them.

If you put text based ads in middle of content and it will display probably content-relavant ads and visitor's impression could improve that.

So it depends your web site's content and visitor's behavior ;)

Good luck

Reactions: TassieNZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock