• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Android/iOS Application for Babiato.net

zara

Trusted Uploader
Mar 31, 2019
I have a common request ask from Mr. @Babak, :D

Can we develop a mobile application for this forum, because a lot of time I spend in here using my pc/laptop. 💻
But a mobile app will make life easier for mobile users (including me when I not in front of the pc)? 📱
Mobile browsers little bit harder for this kind of forum. :rolleyes:
What do others think about this idea? 😌

That idea is not useful, as almost all people in this forum are here for download scripts, plugins and other stuff for work in a labtop or pc. What I good Idea is make a telegram group.

This is not a 100 member forum, and we have 39,490 (still counting :D) members right now!
And communication with each other will mess, chat group not a solution for this kind of sophisticated structured web/forum,

I suggest the mobile app version of this existing website.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hunger89
I have a common request ask from Mr. @Babak, :D

Can we develop a mobile application for this forum, because a lot of time I spend in here using my pc/laptop. 💻
But a mobile app will make life easier for mobile users (including me when I not in front of the pc)? 📱
Mobile browsers little bit harder for this kind of forum. :rolleyes:
What do others think about this idea? 😌
I think its not useful!

That mean, we are developer/designer.
So we working on desktop not on mobile. We always downloading or uploading something...
So this idea is useless.
Mobile application fit for that If @Babak create new gossip portal
Okay. thank you for your opinion.

I am in for the development of the mobile app, when done use it, if you don't need it leave it. Poster let's start the team. One man's meat is another man's poison 😎

• Love
Reactions: zara
I am in for the development of the mobile app, when done use it, if you don't need it leave it. Poster let's start the team. One man's meat is another man's poison 😎
Whether it is developed or not highly appreciate your cooperation.! ;)

Not a very good idea! Website is the best!

Zara, Babiato also looks nice in mobile devices. An app for the chat would be helpful, but not the whole website!
I agree with you. For chatting purpose it will be very useful

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lmhmodvip
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock