• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

alternate Panel to cpanel

i prefer plesk...i know cpanel increase price license...
for free try vestacp or centosweb is cool

I am looking at DirectAdmin for now..!! Seems most of the cPanel functionality exists, and the ones that are not there, are already in development.

Reactions: Bluecozza
I used before CWP..
If you think to install on VPS server dont choose CWP Or you should prefer good server.
And also it's not good choice for starter kids. Or you must pay some premium addons.

As opensource it's good UI rather than others even almost good like cPanel.

Just you will use SSH when install it and probably you will foget to SSH cause their features capability is good.
And CWP documenatiton reliable.

And also there is a opensource alternative which is ISPConfig. Documentation and support not good but it's OK for opensource.

I looked into plesk and directAdmin. With what I sell (Master, Alpha Reseller) I need to stick with cPanel sinse WHMAMP has not made a plugin for them yet.

I hate cPanel did this, but really it's not too bad if you think about it. If you sell a hosting package for ($3/m or $36/y) you are only losing .20 cents (USD) so its ($2.80/m or $33.6/y) Raise your price by .20, that's nothing.

Plus I have a lot of accounts and would take forever to move.

I saw today that if you have partner account with NOC you can get the Cpanel/WHM with 0.1$ per account. Hivelocity is offering slab price of 65$ per month for 1000 cpanel accounts with their bare metal servers. I guess it won't be that devastating in September when the new prices will come into play. Cpanel partners will surely have some serious discounted options.

No matter what, cPanel is the best! And users are always looking for it when choosing their web hosting provider. Sad fact but it remains TRUE!

Agreed~

and it IS only 20 cents per cpanel install, not much really. If that kills your profit, then your biz was already in trouble.

Reactions: caracaltaca
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock