• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

alternate Panel to cpanel

The best alternative for cPanel is DirectAdmin. CWP is good but they have many bugs and still need improvements. The best thing in CWP (Pro) is you can setup the server within a single click such as you can setup with Nginx + Apache + Varnish in just one click.
But CWP doesn't have reseller features, it doesn't supports wildcard sub-domain. Good for Single user but not for production.

go for cwp with pro for 12$ a year if you want more options + option to integratewhmcs or aapanel or cyberpanel if you nt smth simple and super fast with opelitespeed

I saw today that if you have partner account with NOC you can get the Cpanel/WHM with 0.1$ per account. Hivelocity is offering slab price of 65$ per month for 1000 cpanel accounts with their bare metal servers. I guess it won't be that devastating in September when the new prices will come into play. Cpanel partners will surely have some serious discounted options.

I have a server with Hivelocity (HV) and it's 1-500 for $32, then 501-1000 (1K) for $65/mo which is great for not so many accounts over 1K, but still it's good pricing after that.

As a side note but back to OP, there are companies out there that have cheaper rates for cPanel and other ones as well. There is DirectAdmin which is much more popular after cPanel, but it's your choice, but I would suggest getting a small server to test them out and see which you like more. Me personally, I would stick with cPanel.

Try Cyberpanel .... very fast..... this is free with open lite speed for unlimited domains.....

Reactions: ekebyte
Free: HestiaCP, aaPanel

Paid: DirectAdmin (you can find providers which offer free licenses with their dedis/vps)

Free with nginx: hestia, aapanel
Free with openlitespeed: cyberpanel.
As a free user, I choose cyberpanel as it have a feature to auto backup Google drive and has more security addons

Cyberpanel - execute one line to start installation on a fresh linux OS or grab a droplet with it installed

- cyberpanel.net/docs/installing-cyberpanel/
- marketplace.digitalocean.com/apps/cyberpanel
- linuxtips.us/install-cyberpanel-ubuntu-20-04/
Note: The user documentation may seem confusing but it does work well as a free open source panel (paid version is faster with limits removed)

Another I didn't tried yet but kinda interested is Lemp stack like Wordops, Webinoly, Easy Engine. Is anyone here has tried it?
Anyways, are those can be called as a web panel?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock