• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

aguswahyuapg is Scammer banned him from forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorp

Trusted Uploader
May 12, 2019
Earth, Universe.
www.servebabiato.tk
Scammers Profile Link: https://babia.to/members/aguswahyuapg.15733

Sales Thread: https://babia.to/threads/4-unlimite...request-username-for-5.7314/page-4#post-83235

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: more than $5

Don't buy google drive unlimited accounts from @aguswahyuapg because after buying account within 27 days all my account where banned . Though I didn't share any content with others . All content was generated by me . I lost almost data in Tbs . And when I try to restore account . Google said me to contact your administrator to get account back, I message aguswahyuapg and he didn't reply .

His policy was:

REFUND POLICY :

1. If 1 month of I send account to you and your account disable without any reason I will send your money back(full)
  2. No refund if your account banned because you save illegal content as po**, Copyright content or any reason you breaking ToS google drive : https://www.google.com/drive/terms-of-service/
  3. No refund If main domain (sch.id) got banned from google (rarely happening because domain sch.id is domain for senior or vocation high school in Indonesia)

If you want more proof of payment and chats I have all screenshots .

Reactions: aresela
They do this all time, now they will sell this accounts to others.
You should see how this people get so many accounts , they sell one account many times .

They do this all time, now they will sell this accounts to others.
You should see how this people get so many accounts , they sell one account many times .
yes according to my research an administrator can create up to 10,000 users . If administrator want to create more account he has to contact google .
At least the seller should change his policy .
and I have seen sch.id domain is not banned, its there.

And google is also banning edu accounts who have not made payment (USA)
What type of account did this person give you ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock