• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mader

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Sep 18, 2019
EDIT: The account is sold, this offer is no longer available!

I am selling my AffiliateAds.com account.

Price: $200 $50

What is AffiliateAds:
AffiliateAds is private CPA networks, one of the last which have those sweet Trial Offers.
Trial Offers example: https://www.tryenvyus.com/v2/

When a user submits the form on the website to receive his FREE BOTTLE, you will get paid $27

This offers work with ANY traffic!

Let me know if you are interested - the account will be transferred on your name and email.

PS. I have only one account, my own but I am using my JV partner`s account and this is why I am selling this pure gold account.

Last edited:
Reactions: nevenx
Now please explain: Why do we want to pay you money to join that place??

Now please explain: Why do we want to pay you money to join that place??
I will explain it:
  • this is a PRIVATE network and it is hard to get in
  • they have Trial CPA offers which are not available public

Everyone who has traffic, knows the value of those offers - they convert VERY well.

Thank you for explaining.
I suppose you are allowed to sell your account without the buyer risking getting into trouble..?
Price: $200 $50: where did you get that before and now price from..?

The account does not have any earnings on it or any landing pages, I have never contacted support from this account.
I have not bought it, I have created it a few years back when I was invited by a super affiliate, but we ended up using his account.

The account does not have any earnings on it or any landing pages, I have never contacted support from this account.
I have not bought it, I have created it a few years back when I was invited by a super affiliate, but we ended up using his account.
Once more: Are you allowed to sell this account and do they allow changes in name and address of the user etc etc?

They allow it in the backend, I have not asked them if I am allowed to sell it, since they will definitely tell me: NO .
Have you ever seen affiliate network which allows you to sell your account?

About the $200 price - I was first thinking to sell it for that price, as with just FREE TRIAL offer leads you get your investment back but I have decided not to be greedy as I do not need the account either way.

They allow it in the backend, I have not asked them if I am allowed to sell it, since they will definitely tell me: NO .
Have you ever seen affiliate network which allows you to sell your account?

About the $200 price - I was first thinking to sell it for that price, as with just FREE TRIAL offer leads you get your investment back but I have decided not to be greedy as I do not need the account either way.
That answers all my questions. Thank you for clearifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock