• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Advise VPS for adult tube

deodoer

Sep 7, 2022
Hi guys!
Advise an inexpensive VPS for adult tube, with a 1GB/S port.
There is only 1,000 traffic on the site. I upload videos in 480-720p format, 40-130mb, when you turn on the video it takes a terribly long time to load.
Support advised me to switch to VDS with a 1GB/S port, but so far the site does not bring money to pay for VDS.
At the moment, the VPS parameter is enough for me, only my hoster on the VPS has a maximum port of 250 mbps.
It would be nice with Vesta or Hestia panel pre-installed.
Thanks!

you can't able to stream bufferless video on vps.
you should buy a dedicated server with 1G port speed.
if you use vps you can't get 1G speed actually.
and if possible use HLS for video streaming.

Reactions: deodoer
you can't able to stream bufferless video on vps.
you should buy a dedicated server with 1G port speed.
if you use vps you can't get 1G speed actually.
and if possible use HLS for video streaming.
You can write in detail about HLS please?
Right now my VPS supports 250mbps port speed.
Ideally, I'd like to protect the video link from being copied. I have wordpress.
But I don't know how to do it.

You can write in detail about HLS please?
Right now my VPS supports 250mbps port speed.
Ideally, I'd like to protect the video link from being copied. I have wordpress.
But I don't know how to do it.
it can't handle traffic, i have 2 year experience with hls.

You should stay on the VPS and use object storage for your videos. Find some cheap object storage that allows adult content (Bunny Storage does and it's cheap, compared to others). That way, you'll not have to worry about the port speed.

You should stay on the VPS and use object storage for your videos. Find some cheap object storage that allows adult content (Bunny Storage does and it's cheap, compared to others). That way, you'll not have to worry about the port speed.
I've switched to Bunny CDN for now. But it is quite expensive and VPS is also paid for bunny, on average about $30 dollars at the moment. I’m thinking of taking the cheapest server on worldstream for 35€ if the traffic continues to grow. And upload all the videos to the server. I hope with a 1gb channel the videos won’t take a long time to load. A big plus of bunny cdn is HLS. Unfortunately, my built-in WP-SCRIPT player does not support HLS for some reason. And the video link in mp4 format will not be protected and anyone can copy it.

Thanks to @KaoVN
I haven't read any reviews about this hoster. But so far this is the cheapest price that I have found. 20Tb per month of traffic and 1gb port speed is more than enough for a start. Thank you!

2023-09-07_183116.png

Reactions: GambitSteel
I've switched to Bunny CDN for now. But it is quite expensive and VPS is also paid for bunny, on average about $30 dollars at the moment. I’m thinking of taking the cheapest server on worldstream for 35€ if the traffic continues to grow. And upload all the videos to the server. I hope with a 1gb channel the videos won’t take a long time to load. A big plus of bunny cdn is HLS. Unfortunately, my built-in WP-SCRIPT player does not support HLS for some reason. And the video link in mp4 format will not be protected and anyone can copy it.
If the major cost for for Bunny CDN is for bandwidth, maybe you can also look at Cloudflare R2. It is cheap, and doesn't charge you for bandwidth. Wasabi is also an option. However, I'd suggest checking their terms of service first regarding adult content.

If you put the videos and the site on the same server, you'll likely have issues during backups if the videos continue to grow. That's why storing then separately is a good idea.

For HLS, what player are you using? Maybe try plyr.io?

If the major cost for for Bunny CDN is for bandwidth, maybe you can also look at Cloudflare R2. It is cheap, and doesn't charge you for bandwidth. Wasabi is also an option. However, I'd suggest checking their terms of service first regarding adult content.

If you put the videos and the site on the same server, you'll likely have issues during backups if the videos continue to grow. That's why storing then separately is a good idea.

For HLS, what player are you using? Maybe try plyr.io?
My site is only 50gb now. I'm making backup Updraft a plugin and copy the uploads folder separately to my PC. Therefore, for now I don’t see the point in overpaying for VPS and separately for the server. I'll take a look at this player - https://babia.to/threads/presto-player-ultimate-video-player-wordpress-plugin.40012/
So far I've been watching this one - plyr . io
At the moment I have a standard player from WP-SCRIPT.
I'll see what player I can integrate.

I haven't read any reviews about this hoster. But so far this is the cheapest price that I have found. 20Tb per month of traffic and 1gb port speed is more than enough for a start. Thank you!

2023-09-07_183116.png

Yw, there I had my forum hosted
I received several DMCA complaints
And nothing ever happened

They ignore that kind of stuff
So you can rest easy
But don't fall asleep

Always make backups

You can use Doodstream or vidoza with API, I developed it for my site, just 2GB space hosting is more than enough, just upload on Doodstream or vidoza and Violla, the videos automatically display on site

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock