• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Advance form with popup

zara

Trusted Uploader
Mar 31, 2019
Hello,

I need to create an enquire form something like this. This website builds on WordPress.

I have check some of the form plugins but I cannot see this much customization on any of the plugins.
This form has, custome images, tour name auto taking, country selecting, something like that. How I can archive this?
original page link , when you click the enquire now button you can see this popup.

I need to develop something very similar to this one. Please help

Hello,

I need to create an enquire form something like this. This website builds on WordPress.

popup.JPG

As is easy to check in the source code of the example website the form plug-in used is Contact Form 7, the widely used WordPress form solution (although I prefer Caldera Forms). It's quite easy to have a country drop-down with automatic country select, insert the title of the current page/tour, etc.

The form is part of a pop-up or modal box and that's where the rest of the customization (the images) is done.

It really is easy-peasy to achieve something like your example.

Reactions: zara
As is easy to check in the source code of the example website the form plug-in used is Contact Form 7, the widely used WordPress form solution (although I prefer Caldera Forms). It's quite easy to have a country drop-down with automatic country select, insert the title of the current page/tour, etc.

The form is part of a pop-up or modal box and that's where the rest of the customization (the images) is done.

It really is easy-peasy to achieve something like your example.
Thank you for your answer, yes I also noticed that is built on contact form 7 plugin, but I don't know other design stuff came from. It shows bootstrap codes with custom HTML tags on this pop-up window

you could add elelemtor, create a modal popout linked to button press per page.
dont need to have elementor used on all pages, just for modal pop out.
With pop out, you then =include your form in the popout itself, the 'form' isnt the pop out, it's in the pop out.
If you need help - I can work with you, but theres costs~

you could add elelemtor, create a modal popout linked to button press per page.
dont need to have elementor used on all pages, just for modal pop out.
With pop out, you then =include your form in the popout itself, the 'form' isnt the pop out, it's in the pop out.
If you need help - I can work with you, but theres costs~
Thank you for your info, even use Elemntor plugin can I make above showed design?

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock