• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Adsense ads stopped showing

newbi3

Trusted Seller
May 16, 2019
Hi guys. I have a tech blog that was running Adsense ads without any problems. But since few days, I don't see any ads running on the website. Ad codes are still there and I don't have any warnings either in Adsense dashboard. I did not verify the address of the adsense account yet, maybe that's why? Any help would be nice.

If everything done right, you will not faced any problem, include verify your address (insert the PIN sent by Google).

Hi guys. I have a tech blog that was running Adsense ads without any problems. But since few days, I don't see any ads running on the website. Ad codes are still there and I don't have any warnings either in Adsense dashboard. I did not verify the address of the adsense account yet, maybe that's why? Any help would be nice.
Do you have any explicit content on your side? Any content that are against the google policy?

Check and see if they blocked you for that reason.

If the first day the first pin was generated and sent to has passed 4 months then that could be the cause....

I also have the same problem. Ads just stopped showing up without any warnings from Google.

I have verified both my phone and address.

I've messaged them, and they are yet to reply. I think it's related to the quality of the traffic you get. If you get more social traffic than organic traffic and your adsense is new, then you get reduced no of ads showing on your website.

Also check that you’re not using rephraser for your contents. Still investigating. Will keep you posted.

Reactions: Supremo DM
I also have the same problem. Ads just stopped showing up without any warnings from Google.

I have verified both my phone and address.

I've messaged them, and they are yet to reply. I think it's related to the quality of the traffic you get. If you get more social traffic than organic traffic and your adsense is new, then you get reduced no of ads showing on your website.

Also check that you’re not using rephraser for your contents. Still investigating. Will keep you posted.

I usually get more organic traffic than social traffic according to analytics. So I don't know what's wrong. It was all working fine and suddenly this happened. Those posts are written by me, so I don't know. How can I contact them?

Do you have any explicit content on your side? Any content that are against the google policy?

Check and see if they blocked you for that reason.

Not that I'm aware of. Those topics are written by me and most of them are about websites. So It shouldn't be a problem. If they blocked me, they would have sent an email or something, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lmhmodvip
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock