• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu 2.4.17

No permission to download

Shayan Xtreme

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Jun 4, 2022
Wizbash submitted a new resource:

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu - Download Free Ads Manager 2 by Siropu Nulled Premium Addon

Download Free Ads Manager 2 by Siropu Nulled Premium Addon Ads Manager is a light and powerful advertisement management system that allows you to manage with ease your own ads and/or sell ads using packages.

With Ads Manager you can display 6 types of ads on XenForo:

1. Code
This ad type allows you to display HTML/JavaScript/Flash ads such as affiliate banners, Amazon product widgets, Adsense, etc.

2. Banners
This ad type allows you to display banner ads that you can upload directly.

3. Text
This ad type allows you to...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance to upload the latest version, v2.2.3?

Have Adsense and wanted to integrated within xenforo.

Thanks,
P.

Can you help me?
I tried to add adsense code by create new ads
but when I save it show
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

How can I fix this

Wizbash updated Ads Manager 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu v2.3.10

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu v2.3.10 Xenforo 2.1
Added admin option "Enable page info" that allows you to view the controller class, controller action, view class and the content template name of any page (to use in page criteria).

Added code ad option "Enable lazy loading" to load the ad after the page loads, when the ad container is in the view.
Added code ad option "Display without wrapper" to display code ads without any div tags around the ad.

XF Page criteria option "Content...

Read the rest of this update entry...

v2.3.22 (Not my purchase but found on another site. Have removed tags) - @Babak @CyberDeviL

*NOTE* - It requied me to turnoff my adblocker for my test site before it would actually install and I don't know if that is normal behaviour or not, so use at own risk I guess.

Also 2.3.23 is now out but I've not found that yet.

Attachments

• Siropu-AdsManager-2_3_22.zip
    562.8 KB · Views: 38
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock