• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AdForest Classified Native Android App v2.2.1 NULLED

macrobert

Trusted Uploader
Nov 2, 2018

AdForest Classified Native Android App is a classic Android application for working with WordPress plugins. Adforest is a classic Android application with many features to make AdForest a complete classified solution. This application is made with an emphasis on typography, usability. Its very quick and easy to set up. There is also a WordPress theme for it.. With the mobile ads application, you can manage the list of products for your advertising business. This is the best application that has convenient features: bad word filter, ad expiration date limit, ad status, Google Map integration, location or price search, plus the user can contact the seller / buyer using the message system and many other outstanding features which are not supported by most mobile billboard applications.
1. After downloading, unpack and navigate to these directories
app / srcs / main / java / com / scriptsbundle / adforest ..
2. Search all .java files: enter .java in the Windows search bar,
open with notepad ++
3. Replace all entries com.scriptsbundle.com in the name of your package that you registered with firebase.
return to this directory - app / srcs / main / res ..
4. Search all .xml files and do the same
5. Go to the file build.gradle and replace the package name with your name.
6Now go to app / srcs / main / java / com / scriptsbundle / adforest / utills and edit the urlcontroller.java file, enter your website name, enter any purchase code and secret code that should be the same as the one entered toolbar plugin API. Also enter the name of your application
7. Rename this folder according to your package name
app / src / main / java / com / scriptsbundle / adforest, for example, you used com.xy.bb
8. You replace scriptsbundle with xy and adforest with bb
rename adforet.iml to bb.iml
9. Disable your social logins on the WordPress plugin toolbar and import them into Android Studio.
Download the required version of the SDK and SD plugins, synchronize and run. Done!

Pages Include:
  1. Splash page
  2. Sign In/Sign Up (Social Logins as well)
  3. Ad Post
  4. Search
  5. Ad Details
  6. Profile
  7. Biding on Ads
  8. User Rating
  9. And many more excellent features
You will get several important features:
  • Bump up ad
  • User Public Profile
  • Seller Mobile No Verified
  • Push Notification With Fire Base
  • Google Analytics
  • AdMobe Integrated
  • Intelligent Advance Search
  • Multi Currency front end
  • Google map integration
  • Translation for famous Languages
  • Images Re ordering
  • Category Based Featured ads feature
  • Simple ad expiry
  • Bad Word Filter
  • Unlimited Custom Fields
  • Featured Ads
  • AD Expiry Limits
  • Free and Paid Package Admin control
  • Auto/Manuel AD Approval
  • AD Related Taxonomies
  • Stripe, PayPal, Payment by check, Bank Transfer, Cash on Delivery payment Option
  • Mode Of Communication
  • Messaging System
  • Price Based Search
  • AD Type Based Search
  • Biding System
  • Seller Public Profile
  • Seller Rating
  • Location Based Search
  • Featured Ads Based Search
  • Title Based Search
  • Category Based Search (Up to 4 level)
  • Lang.Translated
  • Clean Code
  • Complete User Dashboard
  • Login and Register
  • Social Media Login and Register
Adforest WordPress theme and AdForest Android app both are separate products and you need to purchase separately. Although if you want to use one of theme you can use it separately.
If you purchase Classified Android application you will get android application (Android Studio Project), and WordPress back end panel.

Attention: Google maps Service has updated his policy. Please read details over here

Update History

Change log / Updates: v 2.2.0 —— April 19th, 2019
1- Filter regions and cities added
2- Website url view link fixed
3- Fixed header home search issue.
4- Fixed location filter in Ad post.
5- Addresses and regions fixed for places api.
6- Fix woo-commerce issue.

Download AdForest Classified Native Android App v2.2.1 NULLED

thanks a lot its okay , the only problem as i said before is :
in "app" in login page the "logo picture" does not change ?( i mean i did change every picture but in app the new logo picture that i made appear for 1 second and then disappear and it show defult logo for AdForst?!!??) how can i change it?
if it possible please guide me to solving it ... warm regard
wating for reply

With mozilla firefox right click on logo and click on view image look the address bar of mozilla for image location copy your logo and replace the default logo with the same name of default look

With mozilla firefox right click on logo and click on view image look the address bar of mozilla for image location copy your logo and replace the default logo with the same name of default look
Thanks a lot, Thank , its okay know.(y)(y)(y)(y)

I have another question if it possible to help ill thank alot ;🙏🙏🙏
how can i add in menu in android studio a link that open all ads belong to a specific location?
for example right now to open specific location in site use a link like:

i want to know how can i add it in menu? (i think i must add code in activity_home_drawer.xml but i dont know how!!)

I have another question if it possible to help ill thank alot ;🙏🙏🙏
how can i add in menu in android studio a link that open all ads belong to a specific location?
for example right now to open specific location in site use a link like:
http://example.com/ad_country/india

i want to know how can i add it in menu? (i think i must add code in activity_home_drawer.xml but i dont know how!!)

Reactions: arisgroup
I got one more question, the size of "app-debug.apk" in the file is 800k but when in make a app-debug.apk in android studio the size of it is around 11M ? (why many different in sizes?)

Reactions: arisgroup
Hello how are you . Mingled in this matter you mean look for this. package com.scriptsbundle.adforest and my package is changed. I just find this a lot...

I searched for this a lot and did not find. The search for this sample did not find itself. Means it is inevitable. I'm so tired and I'm looking for it. com.scriptsbundle.com...

I'm frustrated, man. Research frequently loses control.. 😩😩

I have no experience in that or deal with it..

It would be nice to have a video explanation for beginners:rolleyes::rolleyes:
😇

Hey, can someone help me increase the Ad image size limit from 800kb? I am using Adforest with wordpress.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock