• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AccessPress Social Login - Social Login WordPress Plugin

AccessPress Social Login - Social Login WordPress Plugin v2.0.8

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

AccessPress Social Login - Social Login WordPress Plugin - Download AccessPress Social Login - Social Login WordPress Plugin Nulled CodeCanyon 11815891 Free

Download AccessPress Social Login - Social Login WordPress Plugin Nulled CodeCanyon 11815891 Free
AccessPress Social Login – is a perfect WordPress plugin to allow your website users to register/login to the website using one of their favorite social website accounts.

As a website owner you can easily configure which social accounts to enable/disable for login, which areas of the website social login should be...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: daosinguyen
Something is very odd with this plugin. I've tried installing this on my website, using only the "Facebook" option, but as soon as I add it to any page, the site does not load (waiting for xxxx......).

Not to mention that running this plugin seems to rack up 100% CPU usage on my KVM constantly on one thread, where normally, it never gets close to that. There's also excessive ram consumption using this plugin too.

As soon as the plugin is deactivated, it the site works fine.. but it can get so bad that I have to kill the apache / mysql instances and delete the folder manually, just to get the site working again.

Please can you look into this and make sure there's not some bad code, causing things to get messed up?

Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock