What's new
  • Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

Academist v1.5 - a template on the theme of education and training WordPress

Status
Not open for further replies.

usteres

Reaction score

Use this template and share your knowledge! It is very easy when you get a fully integrated LMS system along with a large collection of course layouts, ideal for presenting your courses, classes, study programs and more.

Academist is the perfect choice for all modern educational and web sites. You can also display all your events in a neat overview of the schedule, as the theme is fully compatible with the awesome Event Calendar plugin. In short, you get everything you need for modern education and the LMS website!

demo :https://themeforest.net/item/academist-a-mo...-theme/22376830

FREE THEME: Download

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please do not promote your website for backlinks. This is not allowed. Remove your posts. Read Forum Rules Before Posting.

usteres

Reaction score
Please do not promote your website for backlinks. This is not allowed. Remove your posts. Read Forum Rules Before Posting.
I prefer to eliminate it to upload it to mega happy night and I delete all my repositories

Jano

Tech Guru
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Reaction score
Thread closed, user warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.