• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

A-Ads Tips & Tricks?

XZNT

Jul 17, 2020
yruz.one
First of all hi, i came across this idea of creating a landing page that will go in a specific ad group on a-ads (if someone doesnt know what a-ads is i will explain in a bit), so it can land on specific groups that earn more per CPM/CPC (ex.. Crypto), and its purposly built to get views and thats it, regarding that (if someone wants to i can share the source code of the website/landing page), now that i think of it, the a-ads system rewards me based on grouped CPM of all "Crypto" related ads, not by my own unique hits, just by my CPM (depends how i rank in the group/ how much others have), so my question is this.. Since earnings are high per CPM is there any way that we can stream traffic to it, both whitehat and blackhat (botted traffic) to gain some $$$, i also mentioned above that i will explain what A-Ads is, so A-ads is a crypto advertising network, you can place their little iframe code and depending on the theme of the website they put you in a group (the groups dont have the same cpc/cpm) that earns more or less depending on that same "theme" of the website. Im sorry to whoever reads this, it seems all over the place since my English is not really great, i maybe miss some punctation here and there, but all in all i just want to see and get feedback of others, what are your expiriences, earnings, stats, how much do you guys earn (if its not a secret), and how. Thank you for reading this, its a long one. Long live Babiato. ❤️

First of all hi, i came across this idea of creating a landing page that will go in a specific ad group on a-ads (if someone doesnt know what a-ads is i will explain in a bit), so it can land on specific groups that earn more per CPM/CPC (ex.. Crypto), and its purposly built to get views and thats it, regarding that (if someone wants to i can share the source code of the website/landing page), now that i think of it, the a-ads system rewards me based on grouped CPM of all "Crypto" related ads, not by my own unique hits, just by my CPM (depends how i rank in the group/ how much others have), so my question is this.. Since earnings are high per CPM is there any way that we can stream traffic to it, both whitehat and blackhat (botted traffic) to gain some $$$, i also mentioned above that i will explain what A-Ads is, so A-ads is a crypto advertising network, you can place their little iframe code and depending on the theme of the website they put you in a group (the groups dont have the same cpc/cpm) that earns more or less depending on that same "theme" of the website. Im sorry to whoever reads this, it seems all over the place since my English is not really great, i maybe miss some punctation here and there, but all in all i just want to see and get feedback of others, what are your expiriences, earnings, stats, how much do you guys earn (if its not a secret), and how. Thank you for reading this, its a long one. Long live Babiato. ❤️
Honestly, this isn't the right community for this type of threads... Not even for legitimate methods of making money, and even less for blackhat methods... You have to search deeper to find useful things, but don't think that you're going to find someone who shares all kinds of information that provides money to him. Doing that would cause the method to burn and no longer be of any use, the more people do something, the less it will last.

I already told you by private message that you have to do the things by yourself, I gave you a base from which to start searching and know what to look for.

Honestly, this isn't the right community for this type of threads... Not even for legitimate methods of making money, and even less for blackhat methods... You have to search deeper to find useful things, but don't think that you're going to find someone who shares all kinds of information that provides money to him. Doing that would cause the method to burn and no longer be of any use, the more people do something, the less it will last.

I already told you by private message that you have to do the things by yourself, I gave you a base from which to start searching and know what to look for.
Yes you did, but i want to know if anyone has its own particular strategy in earning from this ad source, not saying "Hey give me everything you know and all your resources" that is entirely up to a person. Im here just for the experience that others might want to post and compare the results, implement new things etc... As for the blackhat methods, i agree as soon as one get into public view i think they will somehow fix it and it wont work anymore.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock